|
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
I hadnt had the clue the book could give me so much. I remember that afternoon at the library when i merely grabbed Tuesdays with Morrie because i have heard great reviews from my peers. As i opened this tiny book just last night,
it bursted overflowing runs of life lessons that i wished i've known earlier in my life. Yes, im still young, still have time to practice Morrie's philosophies but
how i wished i've learned how to accept life or of that love others unconditionally when i was little. I understood now what he meant about knowing how to die would promised you to embrace life more than you used to.
If you've experienced a near death occurance, you would wanna live as if there's no tomorrow. Dont let time and even your life past by you but try to live your life every precious moment of it. People have regrets because they fastforwarded themselves thru the process of learning and living. Treat problems as a guide for future references and be the best person you can be.I know, i barely practiced it myself but
i do try not to let small things succumb me down. I still have to read the book over and over and over again until i brainwashed and planted all the important things the narration is broadcasting. Then again,
i should learn life in my own small way. Yes, the book dictates what a right life should be about, however, depending solely on it wouldnt get me anywhere nor would my brain be instilled by the teachings.
I wished i have a mentor like Morrie, someone who could tell me not to do or the opposite around. Hands down for Mitch Albom for an incredible share. Though i've waited wednesday to finish it, i must say, this is a good read any day, any week.
"there goes the fear again, let go
there goes the fear, let go"
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {10:42 AM}