|
Friday, August 18, 2006
Im setting a Guinness world record for the number of times taken, regardless of DMV written tests.
I was confident imma get today's test right. I studied my butt off and woke up early to do some last minute reading then, BAD LUCK happened, for the third time. My heart was literally throbbing, i couldnt wait for the lady to tell me if i passed or not. I had that feeling again, that feeling of failing, of disappointment. I didnt pass, in other words, i failed, in other more words, I SUCK big time. I cried, i badly wanna pass the test. We put so much effort to it and i only got what i got last time, bummer. Its no big of a deal but for me to not pass the third time, that's a very different story. Its like a big, heavy bowl of mashed potato had been thrown towards me. My optimism is crush for the moment.
Thinking it over, it might not be so aweful to be a DMV office patron. I could be the kid who grows up taking the tests over and over again. I'll be the favorite one, be the friend of every staff (just on that section lol). Then in the end, they'll just give up and pass me because they feel pity for me. Just give me this humor down, lemme be a clown. I need it bad, i was even thinking of running off somewhere...take the bus or something. I asked Clyde if he wanna go somewhere unspecified but he chose a book over me. Im a good friend and i wont depvrive him of his bookwormy ways. I just hoped he could of said yes, we would of been lost by now on some place else which would of relieve my crappiness.
Dont worry, im all better now. All i needed was jicama salad and a cat sleep. Too bad there were no Jerry Springer Show to cheer me up this late afternoon.
Looking for something, fishes in the pond.
-kee
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {4:53 PM}