|
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Mr. Red came bearing spot, eeky. I hate this, i couldnt move much, my insecurity is surfacing around and im just grrrrr, either too deep or silly. Thanks to my wonderful oh so mother, nobody picked me up today. She called my ride and told him she was gonna pick me up. If i didnt know any better, i think my mom is oh i dunno, being evil, letting me wait for 15 minutes or take the bus. I guess she's learning something from me, that's the way to go, eh?

Nobody was in our teen council, we whored on shasta cola and played chess. I havent been to the library for 2 days and i missed everybody, the books, the boredom, everything, i guess. Nothing's new, maybe old patrons come visiting back, other than that, nada, niet, noooooo.

I had the best italian dish today, amen. Nothing exotic (though i had hoped for real zebra even against my animal cruelty campaign XD), just alot of zebra ravioli and cream. He got me there, like wow, now i know how gullible i am. I should run for gulliblest superlative, i'll win fo sho. lol Even though i've never been to Milano's before, I truly fell in love with the place: food is just psychotically good. Plus, they actually try to save energy. For me who's concerns are of energy saving and vegetarianism, them lighting a candle was thumb's way up. I dont care if they did it for the ambience, i care just cuz there actually saving energy, cluelessly. And what a better way to top the night but with fruit tart? afadfadfadfasdfasdhfasdfasdfsaf, deadly: cheesecake like with fruits on top. aaaaaah, THANK YOU.

--sleepy keeki

P.S. Camp college is fine. goin to UC santa barbara tomorrow. uhm, channel islands after. Oh and some KCLA something something channel is gonna come friday. weeeeeeee.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:15 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007