|
Monday, September 25, 2006
I hate how things keeps disappearing on me. Oh, we have 2 pet fishes: Pedro & Jose2. I'd like to keep what we owned "mexicanized"... lol and stories and the likes will be put off until i have time to blog. I decided to manage my time accordingly. Imma go to sleep @ 9 and wake up at 5 which will give me perfect 8 hours of sleep, exercise for 30 minutes then go take a shower or do some last minutes homeworks. That's how my schedule will be from now on. I notice i've been stressed out lately which gives me that rough look in my face aka bags...the bags..argh...freakin bags...i hate you! lol


New food jingle:
I need food! Food is good! Oh oh oh. I wanna eat a pineapple...that dances like whore..
mmmm mm. :-)

Photo=the never ending self-potrait of the vain but yet ugly kid. It looked like i wanna kill someone, well i dont nor was i feeling serious it was my emotion towards gang crimes, average lives getting killed because of the idiocy of other people. Further story coming up later. The picture that my friend demonstrated involving her brother was horrible. Im thinking of making a fictionized version.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:30 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007