|
Friday, September 08, 2006

Big boobs + big butt spells H O T. (~source: myspace & VH1) *evil laugh* Im not kidding.

#1347 of my Memory Lane

Don was in my PE class last year. He's one of those special kids who get to bring laptop everyday and ride the small bus after school. He has also an assistant from to his classes, during lunch and brunch hours, and study halls. He has the mind of a 5 year old kid or even worse. He's not stupid or anything, he's just partly immature and socially shy. The first time i talked to him was when i went to visit my viet friends at the grass area between 200 blg and the 300. It was that month when i started becoming a social butterfly and i didnt know much about him besides that he had a roller bag. He was surrounded by people talking in vietnamese, by pity, i tried to talk to him instead of looking dumbfounded of the conversation myself. Until that day, he started hanging up with my groupy in PE. He would literally follow us, seat beside us every single time. Once, he even put his head on my lap. I might've hurt him when i moved my legs and his head hit the 2nd row bleacher. ouch. Just like the naive that i've been, i wouldnt have guess that Don liked me until Claudia notice something's creepy happening. Like i said, i dont get signals at all its either, act like you mean it and or asks me questions directly. Anyway, little by little through the course of the year, Don became overly protective. Guys would give me hugs and he would act as if I'm his girlfriend already. This one friend of mine would give me back rides and he would be in a fist fight position. He followed me to play basketball etc, he was like a stupid night in shining armor without the armor. XP

I had enough of him one day and started ignoring him. He would say hi to me in the hallways, in our PE class and i would be looking the other way around. I think he got enough of my attitude himself and he stopped right before the school year ended. What i did was harsh, huh? well, not entirely; I was suffocated the entire time, i feel like i didnt have my own space and i'm even single? He could of just say so if he did like me although i can't guarantee you that i will be "his girlfriend" gross. He was a nice guy and he would of not deserve someone feisty like me...okay honestly, he deserve somebody on his level which is a girl not very far from my own.

You know how i say, judging is not good, that a lot of people are superficials, well, im one of you people. Im not gonna act ignorant, i admit it myself, even how ugly i look like, i still yearn for that model-like guy to sweep me off my feet. Will i ever find a guy of such beauty? I might but he would have to be unsuperficial to fall for me. Let's take a walk down generalization room shall we? ready? okay, ALL GUYS WANT SOME PERFECT GIRL, BIG BOOBS, BIg OOHWIE BUTT and i still cannot accept that. For me to be able to preach about looks, i have to first, accept the truth, second, accept that im no average but of below that.

If you havent notice by now, yes, im telling you, i have a very low self-esteem. Is it all about the self-esteem though? I dunno, cuz for once im realizing that alot of things are so wrong about my physical appearance: too skinny, no boobs, flat butt, flat nose, colossal eyes, unsymetric face, big feet, unruly hair, fat legs, what else is there to say? Im that ugly to the 123456789 power. I try to tell myself im pretty but its not helping. Others would say I am but you know how people acts nice? Doesnt wanna hurt your feelings? I think that they say those stuff just to make me shut up, to boost my confidence although I've gotten to the point where i dont believe any of the stuffs they say anymore, who am i kidding if i still do?

-shoot me. pls.

P.S. guys want someone like Barbie "ohmygod" bullshit. Why dont you marry her then? im sure they've got a lot of stocks in toys-r-us. Photo credit: deviantart.com


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {2:42 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007