|
Friday, September 08, 2006
Cheerio up! I passed the DMV test! blechAfter a month of unstudying, pressure from my bro, mom and YOU, 2 days of forgetting the papers needed, I suddenly passed the written exam and
for some reason, it doesnt feel right. I've loved the degree of difficulty they have thrown at me and t
he test that was given to me today was the same replica of the first one i took. It wasnt challenging enough; it was a give away for a loser like me. I would of
love to walk away again and tell everyone im the biggest failure of the history of DMV,
i was still building up my name in the guiness record but unfortunately, i answered right and freakin passed it. Now what? I guess
my utmost dream for my name to be in the 2008 Guinness world record is now defered. And you know what i did because it didnt feel right?
I cried,
neither for joy or sadness--
it was for the idiocy of people, seems like
nobody talks anymore this days, for passing it and it didnt even feel like it was a big deal at all. If i had put more
effort to it,
i would of been happier than i was. Answering the same questions from last time was an act leading to defeat. I was defeated, i am officially a
loser. boo.