|
Monday, September 11, 2006
Do you wanna get the girl AND make her laugh? Well, here are some pick up lines you might wanna use:1. Aren't you the tiger on the Frosted Flakes box? Cuz you look "Grrrreat!"
2. Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call fine print
3. Can I get a picture of you so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
4. Do you eat lots of Lucky Charms? Because you look magically delicious.
5. Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
(lol)
6. Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.
7. Excuse me, but I may be lost... Can you give me directions to wherever you're going?
8. Excuse me, I'm looking for a friend...do you want to be my friend?
9. Have you been eating Cocoa Puffs? cuz I'm goin cookoo for you
10. HEY!!!! Wanna go half on a baby?
11. Hey, Laura! (Big hug). I haven't seen you forEVER!! (huge kiss) Wow, you've really changed! (I'm not Laura) What? Oh my God, you even changed your name!
12. Hi, I need your help! My mom says that if I don't get a date by tomorrow, she's putting me up for adoption.
(source~its eddie's shit @ myspace friend list XD)
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:16 PM}