|
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Random.
I was walking back from the library when this random guy on a bike, suddenly came up and started talking to me. I thought he was only gonna say hi when he started asking me questions like "do you live around here?" "how come i dont see you?" blah blah blah. He then asked for my number just in case i wanna "kick it" with him. I, of course, the freakin shy-ass keekee that i am, hesitated "What do you want my number for?" I replied. He said i am beautiful adding to that was bunch of bull crap compliments like "pretty good-looking, cute, hot" etc as if im gonna give him my number--i dont think im that easy. The dude was pretty quick, lemme tell you. He pretty much got to know me in 15 minutes or less. He was very extroverted unlike me who doesnt make eye-contact much and doesnt like talking. Anyway, i was really bugged by his agressiveness so i asked if he's gonna be late to his job already (just to make him go away...lol). In relief, we parted on some intersection and he hoped he'll gonna see me again. eeeer. He wasnt bad-looking, it was that he was too agressive & totally not my type (like he assumed it was the case).

P.S. Its sickening how people around here are oh-so friendly. I get too many hi's, beeps, and faces turning 180 degrees. :-
Walking, waiting, taking pictures.
I got home early so i decided to head back out again and take some random pictures. I started here:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well, asking random people to pose for me what i do best so i asked this "young lady" if i could get a picture of her waiting for the bus. She agreed although it came up rather weird and stiff. :-) Then i passed by here:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
which it demonstrates the ghetto-unfabulousness of canoga park. It interests me how rusty metals, cars and a bunch of wires are just stuck there. It seem as if they're treasures looming around for passers by to study, to criticize, to see. After that, my journey brought me here:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is funny how these things are negclected on the side streets where back home, people are dying to have a television or a comfy couch. The story goes, a couple got into an arguement, threw the television in their window, the couch, and a mover's box. :-) lol

The narrow side street scared me so i went back to the actual sidewalk and took this for my green e club:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Its a little blurry, yes. After that, i walked pass near maria's house although i didnt knock on her door. XD There werent anything good to take a picture around the neighborhood but i saw this mural from a car dealer place:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
with the dove and everything, it screams me! peace! :-)

I passed by the little shops along sherman way although didnt manage to take any pictures of that italian place (i dont think im allowed to) or the birds on that pet store. So i walked somwhere lol and took this on the sidewalk:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
which actually looks pretty clear. lol I visited Green Thumb next. As always, i didnt get to take any pictures of the plants or the pots cuz some dude that works there were like literally following me as if im gonna steal something. What would i need plants for? lol

I got tired and lost, lol so i went back, passed the small shops, then went to this thrift store instead. :-) I spent a great amount of time looking for tops, some are funky old, but some like the two shirts i bought are wearable cute. XD Im cheap like that, you know? what do you need expensive stuff for when you can have them for a lesser price (and i believe cuter too)? hahaha.

then of course, my day wouldnt be complete without my homies "artwork":

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ah, kids these days never learn anything. they try to act gangsta & shit when i'll more gangsta than they are. :-D

I passed by a cute adorable kid. i planned on asking him to pose for me but then his dad appeared, i got scared and ran away:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the this thing happen:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and yes, the corner, my corner. XD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ms. alabama USA!!!! lol

People! yay! you!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my brother's un-human face.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
junior eatting poptart, isabel. elvira.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
art & aurora.

-=the end=-
(im hungry now argh)


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {7:50 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007