|
Monday, September 11, 2006

Finally! My counselor already changed my schedule, whew. Well, here's how it went:

1st:: Physics-> I didnt ask for it. He said i might need a science class if i wanna apply to UC schools. I guess so although I'm not really good at any science field really.

2nd:: Math Analysis-> The best math ever. I dont have to figure out equations to graph anymore, i can just input agebraic models and my bulky calculator will do the trick for me. Oh YEAh.

3rd:: Physiology <->Honors English-> I have the best teacher ever. I had her my 9th grade year and truly, she's just too nice. She helps us with our essays and let us slip a day or two on deadlines. We're reading Fast Food Nation right now. Quickwrite: Who's to blame for America's health problem? I say them individuals who chooses to pig out on fastfood rather than small dosages of it. Yes, the fast food company do play a role although its the people's decision to wait in line for that supersized bigmac at Mcdonalds and the likes. Its all about control of one self and the dicipline behind it. bow.

4th:: AP US Govt. & Politics-> I've always love history, compare to science, i can at least understand history lessons. Put this in mind, in politics, its not what you know, its who you get to know, its your connections that matter according to Chris Matthew, the author of Hardball. Even if your one helluva genius but you prefer to hide behind your closet doors, there's no way you can enter the Washington's political game. Do what Johnson did, he worked on a smaller scale rather than using the media for his campaign. He get to know person-to-person and actually succeed.

5th::Ag. Business<->AP Art-> Have i mention my teacher's comment regarding my 2 artworks? He said they're fantastic although it doesnt cut off for AP Art standards anymore. I could hate him but the guy is absolutely telling the truth. If only you've seen the passed slides of the former students, you would think our works are too novice, too inside the box rather than spontaneous and loose. I dont know what my strategy is; i need a lot of motivation and inspiration to be able to draw something worth looking at in a museum in the future. I dont think people would wanna look at my self-portrait or the basic still life i did. I was discourage from the artworks he showed us. They were too good. hrm. Oh we're currently drawing a still life right now though we have to add up things, make it more a lil less average and more on the "awesome" side.

6th::Service Ms. Sheehan's art class <-> Internet Publishing-> I was gonna take Ag. Business to get computer credits but i changed it into AP art so now, i have to take some other computer class. We didnt do much, we went to CNN and read about the 9/11, memories lost, very sad day indeed.

We have the lamest class name: (we're choosing between) The utopians or the something corny. XD I have to suggest something, argh.
class song i think would suit us:

forever young by youth group
someday by the afters
high by james blunt
were at the top of the world -juliana theory





Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:28 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007