"Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, nowI feel good, I knew that I would, nowSo good, so good, I got youWhoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spiceI feel nice, like sugar and spiceSo nice, so nice, I got you"Uhm no, i didnt get laid, won the Lotto, nor did that stranger finally came up to me and said hi, to be honest, i dont even feel that nice at all. I just thought it might be a good song for an afternoon pick me up. The sad songs that i've been listening to make me alot more sadder, so maybe 70s funky groove will do the trick for me. :-) (it is already. im actually doing my homeworks earlier than usual)
Today at school was fun, ironically. Classes were a little bit interesting, i loved our physics discussion, & Mr. Stewart was seemingly funnier than usual. Or has he been all this time and never notice it cuz my brain had been hybernating for so long? Maybe. lol For the first time this month, i was actually listening to the lectures. I guess it was the long sleep i had last night. Although i did not finish my homeworks, I had a very good sleep. I was already snoring at 9... I wanted to stay up a little bit more to chat with that hottie Ross whom i've found in myspace but no couldnt do, i was drooping off and well, he was kind of stupid and i was ready to leave him. :-D The first few minutes of roll playing was fun (e.g.: he's gonna come and get me and will make love day & night and i'll let him drown at the pacific lol) then it got to the point where his replies were pointless as well as mine so i just decided to go to sleep. I also met JT from connecticut i think...wait, no, he sent me a message saying he liked my default pic and i look "pretty hot"...another pick up line? argh. Lies, all lies. =P Maybe he was telling that to himself? lol He is a good-looking surfer though. haha. gha. INTERNET IS BAD, STAY AWAY FROM IT.
Anyway, we're doing linear perspective in my AP art class next. I was confused the first time. Shockingly, i managed to jot some ideas down: surfboards all lined up, cafes with umbrellas, a bridge, boat (i saw a picture that i could use), & slot machines which mr. m liked. Any of 'em will do. then again, it would take about a week to finish and he's only giving us the end of this week. argh. I was happy i had the best ideas (not to be conceited or anything). My friends were only thinking in the lines of what they only see (the school, lockers, restaurant seats) so if i could only focus on it, i'll do great. ("great" never happens unfortunately lol)
Soo the sky was really weird today. it was yellow-ish gray, almost giving out the first rain for over 2 months although it was still hot. After school, some dude was giving us out flyers. maria, anna & I didnt took it the first time. Suddenly, Anna decided to take one and freakingly "stupidized" what the flyer was. It was for some men's bar that will feature naked ladies, boosts, & SMILEY BALOONS. It got pictures on the back: ladies almost naked (eva longeria in the front. im sure alot of guys would like that), a picture of two people f_cking each other, and some other images i didnt even recognize. Earth to all of you, WE'RE NOT BI's nor do we look like pervert guys. But the "imprudent" fat-so still offered it to us before Anna had asked for it back. Is there a law concerning about giving out nasty flyers around school campuses? Cuz i dont think that kind of info is anything but acceptable to "conservative" minors like us. lol It was very funny though and we laughed the whole time. ha! Funny people, either love them or hate them and let them drown in a tank swarming with hungry sharks. *evil laugh*
-keekee is busy.
P.S. How do you cross a street? well, i cross it from the left corner to the other right side. XD yea, some weird ways to be me. lol
still getting use to "photography" lol