|
Monday, September 04, 2006

I've said my proper summer goodbye last week i think and i would be saying it again tonight
for the common courtesy, adios man. School officially starts tomorrow, weird cuz im not even bummed out. I havent seen a better half of my friends the whole summer and
seeing them all tomorrow in one piece would be interesting. Im a celebrated senior now; i must, and i say must,
make this school year the funnest of them all. I cant wait to see myself graduate next year, June-ish. Well, that's it i guess.
Thanks to all the people who made my summer the funnest. Without you, this one would of been a big laze out.Today was fun minus my friend's mockery.
I do not talk "Oh my god im so pretty" in the mirror. im not THAT vain, sheesh. lol The Thai pasta dish at the whatever cantina was good tho.
Thank YOU. You've been way awesome, and no, your not only my chaffeur, your also my good friend. <3
-keeks gonna go to sleep
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:06 PM}