|
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Happy Monday.



3 years from today, I was standing in front of my uncle’s house in Quezon City, almost teary-eyed hoarded with mix emotions. Later that day, which felt like 2 days, I was in Seoul Airport waiting in line to board the next plane. I was already in my 15th year when I reached California. Yes, it’s my 3rd year here today. I remember how weird the surroundings look like. The streets were seemingly wider, houses looked like it was from the movies, and the time spent with mother was also awkward. Many things have changed, I’m already use to living here and well, I’m actually turning a year older 2 hours and 30 minutes from now.

My family, mom and bro, I’ve learned are not doing anything for me tomorrow. I just thought its unfair how they threw a party for my bro last June while they won’t even cook my fave Filipino dish for me. I’m not looking for a party; I just want them to make my birthday a big deal for once. And a chance of that happening is looking lame right now. I know I should not whine about it although I’m sick celebrating holidays alone by myself. I’m used to relatives, siblings, and a whole town people celebrating Christmas and or my birthdays every year with me. While here, there’s no one to celebrate it with which absolutely suck ass.

Anyway, everyone who is anyone already greeted me already, my mother gave me 10$ as a “gift” she said (stinginess? I believe so), my brother brought me art stuff, I must be a happy camper now, eh? Sure. Happy fuckin birthday, Keekee.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:31 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007