|
Sunday, September 10, 2006
I had 2 loaves of bread smuttered with cream cheese for dinner. Im dieting, besides my vegetarian diet,
im also trying to lessen my carb intake. A lot of people had been saying i've gain weight soo
im trying not to overdo food and eat only when im hungry. lol
I've never like cream cheese before although when i went to camp for a week, that was the only spread they served us to go along with bagel, of course. I've learned to like it, even more so, really love it--
aint too heavy like a plain milk cheese, perfect for my tastebud. Anyway, im currently reading Hardball for my AP history; my teacher is right,
the book is a very interesting read with funny twists in between. Its a good book for someone like me who doesnt like reading bulky materials, compare from last year's AP history class, its less the big words hassle and witty too.
AP politics would be awesome this year, with the smart people around me, I cant wait to look dum-dum in front of them people. They think they're the shit until they meet me through the course. Their view of perfection will change forever. lol My mom just said "Go to sleep already. Remember to wake up early tomorrow." Uhmm, earth to you mom, i do know that but its 9:56 PM which is a little too early. Oh, i just found out the Krispy Kreme in front of our school closed already.
Those freaks. No more mocha to devour to after school *shrugs* And doughnuts,
i like them pastries especially their eclairs. boo! Its so much hassle to go to Starbucks =\ Oh freakin WELL. I just remember
im turning 17 next monday which is a week from tomorrow. How exciting, okay im gonna sleep now.
I need to get taller. lol
-keikei
the picture was jacked from deviantart.com by fungleberry.
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:43 PM}