|
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Myrna: OMygosh, that whore is taking our picture.
Ashley: Ugh. Whatev. What a fukin low-life. She so wish she's pretty like us. *roll eyes*
Jess: *feels stomach* Like i ate too much burritos today, i cant stop farting. I need to gaggy...i cannot like keep this food in my tummy. I'll get fat and Forever 21 will never hire me again. ugh.
Myrna: Eeew you dont have to tell us that. Go, i wouldnt want to have a fatty co-worker. *hands tiny spoon*
*Jess left to go "gaggy"* lol
Ashley: Like she so gained weight. And did you see her neck fat? its eeewie, now we learned her lesson, never buy "fat-food" at taco bell, like oh my god, Josh will totali break up with me if i even gain a single pound.
Myrna: Like good thing im taking this skinny pills, like i'll never gain weight, you shoulda try. Hmm, i was eating chicken of the sea yesterday and was it like chicken or fish?
Ashley: I think its beef, yea, like taht's what my mom told me.
Myrna: ahaha im like so dumb i thought it was pork *laughs hysterical*
*the end*
Or am i just stereotyping? Oh yeah, fun stuff.

Star peash: I'll do anything for peace even if it means drawing a peace sign in my face using a lipstick.

Freed them jelly toys! XD
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:23 PM}