|
Saturday, September 23, 2006
The new amsterdams.
To be able to clean my room last night
was out of the norm. I've never really want to clean my room in a friday night like yesterday, i was tired and only thinking of going directly to bed.
It's sickenin how clean my room looks now. Everything is on the right spots except for my camera's USB. I've looked for it theth whole night but
thanks to bad karma, i didnt find it anywhere and yes, not even under my bed. I'm taking the responsibility for it although i believe i didnt put the USB anywhere but on the flooor, my floor duhr. I even saw it safe & fuckin sound yesterday morning but when i got back from school, the USB was gone or
so i think it is for now. lol I still can transfer pictures via the memory chip, that's the good part about this whole thing. U
nfortunately for me though is i might get a sermon about "being responsible for the things given to me or just pretty much my "stuffs". However, pls. do consider that i've gone gaga looking for it yesterday;
i feel bad that it have gone missing like that and to save myself from hearing what you've got to say, i admit,
I'M A VERY IRRESPONSIBLE KID. :-|
I was for the most part, feeling socially active yesterday after school but seems like all of my friends are either have to go home early because they have alot of homeworks to do or they have to stay at school and study. what?
The scenario was wrong in every angle possible. I've never encountered that day when my peers chooses to do school works over hanging out and doing nothing just yesterday...the world have gone topsy turvy and im scared it is gonna be like that, gonna be all school works during friday nights and over the weekend. If that happens, this school year will probably last forever, argh. Anyway, i had to bid them "good workin", everyone of them, and
i was reluctantly going home myself. Home wasnt horrible than how i thought it would be, however.
Lazing out with brother watching & making fun of them filipino actors and pigging out on buffalo wings wasnt bad at all, it was ironically relaxing and funny how we're getting along then getting annoying afterwards.
Well, i think this weekend would suck ass big time.
I've taken home a lot of homeworks (like my dorky friends lol) myself from an essay, 2 books for reading, a perspective artwork, 42 math analysis problems & studying for it, and 10 dialectical journal that was suppose to be done over the past summer and i smell a sucky sucky weekend on this underwhelming room of mine. So if you happen to past by a women's bar,
pls send me 10 macho papas for my comfort, luxury & entertainment. lol I'm seriously not serious...but i can be serious about it... hmmm how bout UPS guys? they're kinda hunky..
ooh brandon routh man! lol
My last night's entry isnt publish yet and i dont think it must be now. When i tried writting an entry, i started drooping off and only woken up when i heard my mom calling Mike to move his car. Then i think i went to bed and that was all i could remember. :-) Photographs.
My Room before i cleaned it:

(bed was undone)

(accesories, cards, papers, pens everywhere ooh & a dying plant)

(stuffs on the floor lol)
The afters:

(squeky clean, kinda. & it looks hawaiian lol)

(i believe my best shot this week featuring my bes bud, Hoesay! lol)
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {12:00 PM}