|
Thursday, September 07, 2006

"Change is good." that's what Ms. Klank told me when i talked to her after 6th. I wasnt sure why she got fired or is moving to another school, so i ask her directly for source. She said they lack students who are willing to take art classes, 10 students or so in one class wouldnt hold it, she informed me. It would of not matter much, another teacher leaving canoga is the usual scene, however, she was not "another" teacher, she was my first art mentor, my mural club advicer, and she was one of the people who believe i can do something with my art. Without her, i would still probably searching for this art talent and now that she's placed on another school, I dont know anyone to asks for art advices and techniques anymore. We werent that close, but i did like her, she was a very quirky teacher although not very much understand that about her. I wished i've said more endearing words to her today though, i lamely said "have a good day" and "we'll miss you" with my pursed lips. She then replied with a great compliment that pretty much topped my sundae "your lovely, your talented, and intelligent, you'll go far, and dont worry, change is good." Ah, i'll miss her and her art studio.
If i see her again in the future, here's what im going to say "You are the best art teacher i've ever had. Thanks for that 9th grade learning experience and for referring me to be in AP art," we'll go out for a cup of coffee afterwards.

++

Maybe mark is right about kevin liking me. We talked again as usual, i mean he talked again, i listened and he mentioned about his dream of pursuing a career in the medicine field. He boast knowing how to give CPR and told me i'll be the one he'll be giving his first CPR test to, he'll save me and i would cry for him to "Help me! Help me!" Right. I dont get signals at all but even so, even if he likes me, i wouldnt like him back. He's too conceited and always talking about his life. He doesnt even give the time to asks me questions. He'll just blab how his european trip was, his family ancestors (apparently, the boi is of european decent), his ex-girlfriend, he's a pill of "too much".

Ohweee, Mark and I are "okay" again. It was definitely mood swings, he was having his monthly masturbation. XD
++

A filipino Magazine sent me a message asking me if i wanna help them feature "guys and girls" from around the world. It is such a big opportunity, not in my part however, but for my friend Erika to do. I dont mind showing off my friends, most especially her, she's just great and has that classic mexican look perfect with a dark tan. i met her in my PE class my 9th grade year. We were both FOB, she came from mexico, i barely came from the Philippines; she's a mathematician fabulous and into science field and we were both weak in our english class then. Anyways, so im still waiting for Ms. angel to give me the questions i'll be asking her. Hopefully, someone at teentalk would be nice to buy me a copy of the magazine, later on. lol

++
I was crying a while ago for nothing. I thought i've heard Nelson (2nd degree uncle) telling me my "grandma died". He didnt specify which one so i directly thought my dad's mom. She's the only one i considered my close-knit grandma and adding to it was a "death note" so i was shocked and mournful. The feeling sucked, it was like hell breakin loose and i pretty much dont wanna talk about it right now. I just hate how my mom blames ME for supposedly sending false info. I was shock, i just wanted to talk to someone, it felt real, thanked god it wasnt however. Life is twisted, i prefer getting poop on in my head by seaguls . asdf

++

I love being a teacher's assitant for Ms. sheehan's. I get to accompany guys to go to the restroom because she doesnt trust them enough so i walk them like kindergartens. The first dude thinks im still in 9th or 10th grade, hit him on the head (lol) playfully and asked if it was a bad thing to be looking young. He said it is because "if [imma] apply for a job, they wouldnt believe my age and would think im lying", point taken instantly. The other dude was a little weird, he's "gangsta" wanna be, he call girls "bitches" and having sex with em as "rape". lol I asked him how many biatches have he raped and he said "only 6" and seems to be proud of it too. Oh and he dont wash his hands after pee-ing. gross. I guess we upper classmen are a little too classy and well-mannered. haha

++
Oh, oh, oh, new exchange students from germany. they're hella fuuu-blonde. I like the tall one, he's too pretty though, he might even be gay. asdf I must give them a school tour. oh yeah, not. XD

-kekeii.

picture hacked from deviantart.com (R)



Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:06 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007