|
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Here's the->
What I want for my birthday.
. 1. Sunshine. I want it to be a day match made in heaven. No clouds looming around, and or cold air. Although that would be a little imposible to control so whatever happens then, i'll try to be a-okay with it.
2. Hugs from my friends. A senior friend visiting me would be a plus. Hmm, didnt i just heard Josue telling me he's gonna come visit me soon? oh yeah, shotgun!
3. Unique celebration. I dont want the usual cake or the mom & bro working so no celebration sh!t. I've spent 2 holidays, christmas and new year without them. Its kinda lonely but i hope they're gonna make it up this monday.
4. School must be more funner. Although that hardly happens...tsk tsk.
5. A vending machine complete with everything from toblerone to gardita aka chex mix. No, im not serious. My room is too over crowded for another vending machine addition, lol But food would be good. :-)
6. Digital technologies. Digital Camera for my "artsy" lifestyle, ipod for a portable music listenin, yes, im dreaming, dont wake me up yet...its too good. XD
7. a big sloppy joe with a side of a big sloppy kiss. XD im kidding. or am i not? hmm. lol
So any givers? hehe.that's it, im serious. just greet me in 5 different languages, kk?
keeks.
oh yeah, kevin randomly hugged me from behind, at first i thought it was my cute drawing teacher (*ahem, hes yummy lol) but when i looked around, it was him, just weird. lol I've been ignoring him lately, after all im only the reese's girl. XD
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {5:45 PM}