|
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
A: 2016, what would an "artsy" kid like me be doing then? The answer is, i don't really know. The future can fail or succeed me in life and whatever i do within that 10 years span can lead me to my dream future or vice versa. I see myself as an struggling interior designer, or serving coffee to first class air travelers, but like i said, if all else fail, there's Mcdonalds to bet my stinking life into, at least then, i still would be able to support my future low-life with a low-wage of course. However, taking this class can be a first step for my dream business, which is, owning some kind of bookstore-slash-artsy cafe-slash-my own gallery. I'm a dreamer and maybe learning about the basics of putting up a business like a flower shop as I'm here to believe this class is what all about, can give me a broad picture on probably managing money and propagating it. This class can also widen the skimpy horizon I'm seeing right now, it will give me more choices on college courses or of that businesses im putting in consideration. You see, I dont have that many choices when it comes to my future, i do have some things in mind but it wouldnt be enough to supply my needs forever. How will i get there, how will i reach my goals? By train i hope or my drive to do something of my life will do too. Even if this class wouldnt help me much on the near future, I still am interested on taking it. If my future business plan fail, i might still be able to make something out of this class by giving me responsibilities perhaps or broader disipline.
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:33 PM}