|
Wednesday, September 06, 2006



Dorkiness!
You know what i hate the most? get involved with computers, printers and the likes. They're so intricate, they're not meant for me, they're meant for the smarty people out there. Its mechanism and mine, a spineless one, doesnt go hand-in-hand. I seriously couldnt even manage to fill out some infos regarding the micro word trial i got. They're long, they ask too many questions, it gives me migrane XP. And not only did i do that today, i also had to replace the color carthridge of my printer. No biggie, right? Pssh, NO,ITS A VERY BIG DEAL, I struggle getting it out, figuring why my printer screen showed an exclamation point which i think represented warning, error, whatever. Eh. I had enough with these computer dilemmas for one month, i dont need to have a small heart attack again. But who could really blame me when i grew up during the pre-historic era, tsk tsk. I need a "How to Survive in America (if your a dork) for dummies" book. XD

Hatred! Mark is acting up on me again, he "hates" me supposedly for not watching out for his seat during our 3rd hour. We had our seating chart done and Mr. Kevin who've been talking to me all of a sudden decided to occupy the seat, where Mark sat yesterday. Why was it my fault? I dont like it when people starts blaming me for something i seriously, and innocently have not done. He could of tell me if he wanted me to watch for his seat. And like i replaced him with kevin? that's bull. I could have stopped Kevin though, told him to fuck off and go get another seat but i couldnt, i dont have the authority to do so and besides im too nice to do that. And for the 100th time, Mark is hating me for the smallest things. If i have an attitude, he has a bigger problem. He acts annoying some times, tell jokes in a mean way, i just wanna strangle that devil inside him, grrr. Oh im not gonna apologize this time. I've been apologizing to people all my life, im always that one who gets all the blame, this time though, i wont do anything. If he wanna play it, i'll cha-cha back. argh.

Fun-ney! Life is sooo freakin funny. I lurve the twistedness, the fact that i failed to take my DMV test again proves me nothing but fun thoughts. My dream of becoming a frequent commer in the office is coming true which is cool, i like the diversity of people ooh and the dudes. XD papasito. looool Besides that, i also find people saying "You look pretty TODAY" ridiculously annoying yet FUN-NEY!. They're like saying, "You look pretty today, but yesterday or the past years, you didnt," haha, great insult in an unnoticeable way, eh? bullshit. If somebody say that to you, just laugh out loud, people dont have anything better to replace teh word "today" but today. XD and what's up with the" look"? arent you all pretties? sheesh.


All these things
by
Stephen Speaks


Maybe it's her face, no makeup at all As she tells me she's not beautiful Maybe it's her hair, soft golden and wind blown As we drive through the streets of town It could be all these things But I think it's her smile Maybe it's her laugh when she throws back and sighs Or her eyebrows when I do something stupid Maybe it's her smell, the lotion she wears Or how my hands smell like country pear for days You know it could be all these things But I think mostly it is her smile Cause I love to see her smile back at me And I know she is happy Maybe it's her touch, the feel of her hands When she puts her tiny fingers in mine Maybe it's her eyes gently searching my soul Still nothing stirs me like when I see those lips roll and I see her smile Cause I love to see her smile back at me And I know she is happy
the boy is born hopelessly romantic,
keekeeeeee

P.S. i saw james. new hair do, not diggin it. blech.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:28 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007