|
Friday, October 27, 2006
*B. Dalton pictorial, behind those intl. language dummy books.

Pfft, yes, i was only kidding when i said i'll give CP the tightest hug for his birthday; although hanging out with him and creating memories all this time would of done it, I think my bud deserves more than that. I didnt have time to hack something from my room and wrap it the day before yesterday so i went to school open-handed which did not only made me look the baddest bestfriend anyone could ever have, but ridiculous without anything for the boi i considered my "retarded". ;-)

My arms were all ready to reach him, to wrap around his skinny arms, when damn Eliz cutted in front of me and gave him a hug herself. Boo. I didnt continue my intentions, shrugs, and merely greeted him a very cheery birthday greeting. It was not like that was my only chance to do it; believe me, we see each other everyday and i could hug him every time if i want to. lol As always, we spent the day together, nothing special as we went to the Key Club meeting (Kyle b. is soo cute!!!!! lol) then voted for the homecoming whatevas afterwards with Sarah. I guess going to the mall and eatting gelato the day before made up for his birthday celebration although when his mom dropped me off, she asked if i wanted to come over after school to celebrate his birthday with them. I wasnt sure if CP could open up his family for me again just like what he did that Sunday night at the carnival so i said "If he would like to" to his mom. Not bad for a "keeping-it-cool" answer but really, I was eager to go, after all, how can i turned down such invitation from the nicest woman i've ever met?

Anyway, out of guilt and misery the night before, i decided to wrap him a tiny gift plus write an unrhymed poem kept inside a tiny box. (notice, tiny? lol) If you wanna hear what i said in my poem, cant. I might've deleted it for the stupidity of my lines *your ying, im yang, OMG ying-yang stuff doesnt really entertain many "intellectual people" i know and besides its no worth saving (or is it? hmm i just didnt wanna re-read the gay ideas behind it), believe me. ;-) I titled it Uhm-Ohm which i've notice right away how lame might it sound like although everything i said is precious friendship material. ha. When i gave him the box this morning, he didnt wanna open it right away. He afterwards agressively did when we got to cozy-sit in the library, faced lit up looking at the "gemstone" i bought him when i was at the aquarium...lol Its a green paper-weight shaped like shell and see-through like tinted glass. cool, eh?

"Hope you have more birthdays to come and friendship years to reminisce later with me..."

-mis-yang.
keeki

P.S.
he called a while ago and gave me a pretty overwhelming intervention: "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR GRADES SLIPPING AWAY, J M D?" kind of way. :-3 (i asked for it lol)


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {6:40 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007