|
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Because there are too MANY things going around for next week, i decided to share it with you wonderful people my AGENDA; that way, i could set aside thinking about it for the time being.

Today, October 28-Was gonna go to a REACH tutoring (i failed another test) but when i woke up, its already 11:45 and all too late. The tutoring sessions is from 9-12, grrr. I'll work on it next saturday, hopefully. Then @ 2, im going to help out in a Halloween Program in the public library, probably work on my volunteer hours as well, then thinking of directly asking SAl if he wants to go with me in my school's homecoming (been thinking about through out this morning lol). If he doesnt wanna engage in my pathetic "date" night, i'll move on and ask Kevin instead. Why? I dunno, HE GOT A CAR! haha, im so superficial. Afterwards, have to go to Kinko's for my PASSPORT picture!! yay! lol Then go to the mall with bro for job hunting, shrugs. why do i have to go with him? :-( Yet again, i badly needed one so whatever. Oh, and i needed a dress for homecoming so i'll try to work on that with him. Maybe sweet-talk him or something. *evil laugh*

Whole week-School spirit week! I'll be wearing stuff. lol

October 30th-Skateland supposedly, but not going (and i think the school is cancelling it because not alot of students bought their ticket). Its a school night and my mom wouldnt let me go. Besides, i dunno how to skate, maybe i do but roller skating in Venice last summer was the awesomest experience that went badly wrong--my hips and butt hurt for a week. :-D

October 31st-Halloweeners!!!! X-) Im still planning on wearing a custome. what? I said pocahontas before but i dunno now. They only sell witch and cheerleader costumes. lol Dance at school, going. And yes, i'll go trick or treating with clyde's siblings or convince them to go with me. hahaha

Nov. 3rd-
*Homecoming-"wonders of the world- Yes im going, why should i not? lol so i better work on my "date" this week or else i'll end up going with tony & erika which is not bad but they're a couple, i dont have anyone, i'll be left alone while they "dance-grind" with each other. euch. Unless of course they're up for a threesome then i'm good with that hahaha im kidding.

Unlucky guys that i'll be asking or already asked (if going to homecoming):
Lance (not sure)
Cly (he said he's not going ha)
Nick E. (probably not)
Kevin (im looking forward for him to say yes lol)
Sal (gha im jittery i dont wanna ask him anymore... :-( lol)

But if all else fail, i'll ask my papi! lol no, kidding. It sucks that when i need a male specie to go do something with me, that's when they hide or go away from me. Is it my perfume? my face? damn it. No, i dont seem pathetic at all. hahaha

*After school. I'l probably go with my mom to pick-up my Aunt and Uncle from england at LAX or Flyaway, is it? I dunno. I've never seen her so would be interesting. They're staying for 3-4 days with us then going to Hawaii next, gha, lucky bums!

Nov 4th-I'm wishing for Sea world in San Diego. I've heard my mom talk about it with a friend before so they better take me or else, i dunno, i'll throw a tantrum like a small kid deprive of chocolate cake. lol

Nov 5th-i'll be sleeping. :-D

there, i said it. DONE.
keeki



Blast that stereo, LOUD! {12:55 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007