|
Friday, October 06, 2006
What? I have boylets (boy outlets) now? To answer, NO I DONT HAVE ANY BUBBLE HEAD GUY COLLECTIONS. Just guys who for some reason tries to sticks up for me, gives me advices, gossips with me and even tell me AS IS. When i thought i'm all forgetten and rotten, that's when these 'dudes' would randomly start up a conversation with me. Its no big deal because i've only known most of them (noelo schramm roy) for about 6 months or less and it just warms my heart and makes me all giddy inside when they notice im not school, they ask me how i am and even more random blabberings, teachers bashings, my fish etc.

Who are these guys and why i already like them? Stay and you might find out.

1. Clyde. He is very much selfish in a joking manner. If we talk in the phone and asks if he could call back in 2 minutes (wth?), he wanted me to dial back his number, not him calling me up. He wouldnt let me go eat because he still wanted to talk, he understands what im going through in my family, how he thinks i should dial 1-800-runaway because I should not be experiencing terrible things as young as 17. He might mess around with me alot, but deep that clown mask of his is a good heart, ready to keep me company when i fuck up. We're so much alike in so many random ways. We like to dance, eat chicken tostadas, and somehow resembles each other faces as well--he doesnt have a large lip tho. ;-)

2. Schram~. Asking him if he used steroids did the trick for this guy. I've never seen his funny side because when he was still sitting right in front of Mr. mac's gayass class in hoped to achieve a kissyupper grade, he was a serious sonofaschramm. We could of been great buddies although fate is terrible and moved him away to cleveland high. My gossips interests him, he's constantly interested on what i have to say, my stories, and of course whats happening in canoga. Its not much on whether he likes me back or not; I like him for the fact that he seems interested in me, basically. Most days, we just talk on whatever bugs us, and I like that, were kinda like building a friendship per se. I just hope it would last long enough, like 90 years... :-) lol

3. Noeloo. He's a very awesome guy. I barely know him but it seems that we're almost bonding like we've known each other for years. We hit it up the first day of this school year when I wrote something on his drawing board "I hate you", in pen. :-D I dunno, i have a tendency to playingly hate people and their freakin coolie drawings so thats what i did and he just started laughing out loud. So i did too and one thing you know we were just fuckin laughing. lol Anyway, he gave me a pretty good advice yesterday:

"you party, to hardy, relax a bit. if i can last a day I know you can to, so quit it before you get to far behind in art & everythin else, you have talent, so dont let it go to waste on laziness!"

True that! gha. The thing that bothers me the most is that i cant help myself without consulting all of my friends first. I seek advices to other people like i dont have my own mind to fix my problems myself. Its very dependent of me to do that, and i always think that maybe just maybe people are already starting to get fed up. Oooh here's his last message: (lol)

"well your welcome, wo"man". now i need my beauty sleep, i'd tell you to go to bed, but i dont think you need to be anymore beautiful, so good nite & adios until i see ya again "

I was like "awwww"-ing too. :-) lol I should of known. Its simple but it got me smiling. hahahaha.

4. Jim. (last but never the least) lol My list wouldnt be complete without him. He's the awesomest but can be snobby sometimes lol Its hard to imagine how we have gone so much closer over the summer. *speechless* Uhmmm, he got cool rides definitely and the coolest job too. I dunno what else to say, he's that great--the great jimmy! :-D



There you have it. I like them for those. thanyouverymuch
Keeki.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {11:28 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007