|
Monday, October 02, 2006
Why is the sight of veggie patties gross me out? Im such an
ignoramus vegetarian lemme tell you that. Now that im eatting meat again,
my mom go on buying veggie patties at costco. They either got my back
or being sarcastic by buying a whole pack of those gross-looking patties. Anyway, i've been helluva busy the past two days.
I was acquianted by Hardball of Chris Matthews, government book (im re-reading the constitution part, my brain hasnt receive the infos yet), physics physcho problems, and another persuasive essay for english which all & all took me a day and something hours. And as always, I hate them...
I'd rather hang out with humans than books & essays..grrr. The social life that i thought i wouldnt request for back the past 3 weeks is still in the plastic cabinet besides my other to-do lists. I freakin miss it,
i want it back...life had been really uninteresting lately with only art & photography keeping me intact. Like i said, work has officially took over a part of my life,
i can slack off although i chooses not to for now. Im just waiting for colleges to re-evaluate my grades the past 3 years and THIS SEMESTER and
hopes UC santa barbara, CSUN, Art Institute Sta. Monica, and whoever to take me in their university wing. My grades last year doesnt fit in my school record, i mean all A's 9th & 10th grade,11th came and it just ruined the perfect student picture i WAS AIMING FOR. Thus,
I need this semester to redeem myself. I try although the effort my teachers look for aint there yet, NOT YET.
Give me more time...more time..time... :-\ im a failure, woot?
The blue fish downstairs got owned, by me of course. lol My mom let me have it upstairs in my cramped room,
i just hoped it wont die with the lack of ventelation and loud music once in a while..okay everyday, sheesh. lol Still workin on the interior of his bowl and he seems sad so
i put Jose beside him. :-) I just feel bad
i deprived him of "fish-sex" with Josie. haha. My dillema: what should i name him?
I mean "Pedro" is wack, and unbearable anymore. I need a cute, "manly" name. Im putting:
Orbep, Lyco, Sisco into consideration although any of the three doesnt sound appealing enough. Any suggestions? I'll love you? ;-)
So this dude from myspace sent me his picture. He's 44 yrs old and looks like a child abuser. eer.
im scared, he might abuse my myspace. Eh.
There's the online police to jail him in a cyber jail, have fun with cyber exconvicts. haha. But def.
no more internet for me. Im done! just blogger. lol
And then IM FAT. I was eatting
chicharon that has like 8% fat per every serving (one piece). Unfortunately,
it was too irresistable and lead me to eat the whole freakin bag. My face is bloated (im serious) and i grew another head in my face over time. Oh the joy!! >=)
Would you still like me when im old, wrinkly, stinky and fat? You must! I'll do the same. lol
I want a tiki house in Tuscany,-keekee
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:51 PM}