|
Monday, October 09, 2006
Im now our living room's only habitant, i've been eating there, doing my homeworks, lazing around trying to get away from the computer and my fish who is just so cuchi cuchi cute, i just wanna suffocate him. ha. You know what i think? I think i can actually live alone in an apartment by myself. I might need to get a job and a car, but overall i think i know how to feed myself, know to fry things, open up canned goods, although bills would be a little smacky hard on me. I've been alone for almost two years every night and it might had been hard the first couple of months although it feels like im merely living alone (while family "works-hard" to feed me bwahaha) with a dying Keeko to mourn about afterwards--and oh yeah I LIKE IT LIKE THAT. I feel free without my mom's constant nagging and big bro's annoyances...too bad i cant be emancipated because well they dont batter me or treat me badly enough to call the social services. They only ignore the living hell out of me which is not really bad or good because im completely use to it now.

Hmmm, you should try hot coffee plus toblerone chocolate together, its like being in heaven without Jesus trying to deprive you of eating all of 'em triangular chocolate bar. Damn, i want an aura like of jesus...oh nope, josh wants that...he even thought i looked like a clown on my "abstract" self-potrait. Still needs alot of work so im trying to comply on what my mentor wishes me to do about it. Im not gonna whine anymore, man. Im done and so i think instead of feeling bummed out, why not do better you know? That's what im trying to do, just do the fuckin work like it would hurt me if i do, anyway. Unfortunately, seaguls are still pooping on me...FFFFFF on my report card equates no better than seagul poops. eauch. Save me, will you? ANd no, i dont appreciate anyone calling me a loser just bcuz i'm failing school right now. Im more into encouragements, hugs, kisses, shoes, 5 dollars per fail, you know, those kind of things. ;-) After all, failure is not bad, can i get a hell yeah? say it.

Why is that german dude giving me looks? not bad looks, like glimpses, walking behind me, it creeps me out. (right! more like a tinge of blushy blushy here and there...corny!) I dunno, i was walking with clyde, passing by that cheerleaders/jocks/self-proclaimed cool people hang out place and he was there talking to Melissa when he just give me this glance as if im someone who deserves checking out. Hmmmm he looks like derrick, not a good sign. and he curses funny.. freakin americans teaching him bad words, tisk tisk.


Gonna go cook me some shrimp and bean salad.
Keeki.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:18 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007