|
Sunday, October 01, 2006
It feels like your losing the people you like when you think you have them all under a safe place. You might share the same sentiments but
there are moments when those sentiments are doubtful to all of you. I have so many questions running 45m/h in my mind right now. Questions like:
Would i still be friends with them 20 years from now? How does he feel about me? Is it only a friendship thing or is there more to it? Have i sinned by doing this, that etc? What's e=mc^2? You might think i dont have anything in mind, I dont think at all, I dont wander about these kind of things but believe me when say,
i am always stockpiled with questions.. Im scared im only a temperary fling..or have i been all this time and never notice it? Im scared that if i ask you, you'll lie about it, give me some weird answers to ease my burden. I know its "not good", what we have here
that's why i cant help but question what we really are. We're friends & all although somehow,
im already losing you by you spacing out on me. If you've read this (you probably will),
I would love for YOU to drop me some answers. gone going. sleepyhead.
keekee
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {2:13 AM}