|
Tuesday, October 31, 2006

He liked my watercolor painting!!!! :-D lol and why does it matter? well it matters because it just does alright? lol he said its fantastically done and i should be happy with it yay! yes i am. its hard to tell huh? lol
well, imma say this again,
STORIES, RANDOM BLABBERINGS WILL BE PUT OFF UNTIL im not lazy, busy, and plain unmotivated TO BROADCAST EVERYONE MY UNDYING OPINIONS ON NUMEROUS MATTERS. hahaha I still have a lot of things to tell but work consumes all the time i got, from teachers calling my house (dont bother asking its depressing lol) to the never-ending senior works, I MUST FOCUS while eatting apples during the wee hours of this week. Not gonna worry about homecoming no more cuz i could just tell, my mom is barely letting me go, or is she? hmm that is the question. :-P She's worried her ticket to better life is disappearing like a flimsy teeny bubble while
she'll end up blaming her last daughter of throwing the education she is set for. I must "evaporate" (as cly call it), dress myself in a lame hippie costume i put together myself, be scary, creepy, bwahahaha,
HAVE A FUCKIN
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, sweets. May the devil of doom come get you tonight--Halloween can never get happier than that. ;-)
I hate scary movies.
Keeki. P.S. with the 30 day trial i got for photoshop, i can now "twick" all my enemies pictures and turned them into fat turds. yea? lol kidding but i downloaded a downloadable one just because i wanted to. seems like fun but i dont have time to do it so whatever (more like i dont know how lol) Good morning, btw. I went to sleep rather early last night and now woken up rather early (as well lol) to do some of last minute works. nice.
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {5:48 AM}