|
Monday, October 23, 2006

We walked through the flooded streets of Vanowen and North Hollywood, crossed another street and directly went to the second bus stop we were at that day. I felt like eatting some kind of chocolate bar so I dragged tencha profusely on the 7/11 store behind the stop. I scarcely had any money and was disappointed that my dollar would not get me anything but taxes of everthing there were: 63cents? Wow, those Middle eastern guys must make a lot of money.
In my best pouty face, we went back beside the african-american dude eatting black eyed peas, smelly, weary. As the afternoon sun hit our faces, we waitied patiently for the bus when suddenly, this man on his 40s with white paint all over his work clothes joined us in the waiting. He asked Tencha what the time was in spanish and gotten an answer 8 minutes later. Tencha was apparently having a hard time figuring her watch...its hard to tell what comes after the 4...4 and what minutes? you know, mechanical watches are always hard to figure out. He was pretty much quite after that but then out of nowhere, he told tencha "is this your friend? She's pretty." Right... First of all i am very easy to talk to. Second, no im not her friend. I just happened to be in North Hollywood waiting for the bus to go to LA or somewhere when i could of easily waited around my place. Ugh. Did i look "that" asian that he thought i didnt understand english? Anyway, Tencha said yes, and I thanked him for the common courtesy of being nice, really. Mr. drunk (yes he was drunk, he couldnt tell what was pleasing or not) then asked if Im cambodian and unfortunately, and i suckily said no that im a filipino which then caused the hombre to talk continiously about how he liked my country, the ever-famous boxing champion, Pacqiua, and even the history; he absolutely know a lot, why is that? I dunno, he said he liked it as i was nodding abundantly with matching "hmmm"s, I merely didnt know what to say. Afterwards, he kept slap-happy laughing and did the most random thing, he kissed me! eeew no, and even if so, its not like i would enjoy it from a bum like him (and probably child abuse lol). He aimlessly took my right hand and kissed it; i might have not heard what he was asking me earlier so i nod. I learned later on, from tencha herself who didnt even save me from a grossly time of life that he asked if he could kiss my hand. Gha. I was in complete happiness when the bus came--the moment was that fairytale like, i just wanted to get away from it. IT WAS SCARY.
And when i thought the freaky moment of the day ended there, another guy from the bus noticed my existence *pls dont say anything pls*. Well, he didnt say anything right away until the old man that he was talking to got off the bus and then was fixated at me (am i flattering myself? no. ghad). I probably had that happy little smirk in my face again because he said "I've seen alot of beautiful girls in california but i've never seen someone who is happy like you..." Not bad for a pick up line (altho i wasnt any picker upper =P) and you know what i said? "Oooh..." Yes, lame, i could of said, oh sure you havent, you freak-in liar. ha. He bid me "take care" after he got off the bus. Awww, when am i gonna see this blue-eyed muffin again? lol I thought he was good looking but when such guys tries to hit or compliment me on the streets of Los angeles, i just cant help but hide myfragileself.
Analysis: Is it gonna be like that from now on? I dont like attention that much and even more dreaded it when it comes to people on the fuckin ghetto (or not) streets. Hmm, although making a job from it (like ahem, the corner. I'll probably be Alabama lol) would get me somewhere and help me save money, the disrespectfulness and agressiveness of "charming" dudes is unbearable (and would not afford me cuz shit! im expensive lol) . And what do these people see in me? I mean come on! If i'll be in a Beauty and the Beast play, i'll be pick as the beast. In cinderella, i'll be one of the evil ulgy step-sisters and in snow white, the witch queen, get the picture? I think these people are drunk and high that they couldnt separate the attractiveful to the attractiveless. I must put a grocery bag on me. Hmm, yes, that would help.
The freaky lookin monster herself.
Keeki.
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {3:38 PM}