|
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Okay, fine, i must comply to her wishes now... You see folks, my tummy is revolting on me since thursday morning i think. I was in english, doing what i usually do, sit around, act as if im doing work but im crazily doodling random lines in my paper, when my energy suddenly drained off, both of my arms are numb and a bit dizzied out. Although i ate breakfast that morning, i still felt hungry and unenergized. I then decided to put a dollar on one of the vending machines in hopes that a bottle of gatorade would do the trick. Just like any other unfortunate events of mine, it didnt give me what i asked for back. Yes, another dollar wasted, damnit. I detest kicking it cuz after all, immovable things HAVE FEELINGS TOO (they dont show it often). lol Anyway, i composed my posture, probably with a burning face, and walked away. I went thru 4th with that annoying sound in my stomach, begging for food.. *growls...contraction...*, people in my class never fail to miss it. ha
HA. Since then, im undergoing headache as if someone hit me with a big cemented block. I get hungry for every 3 hours or so, and yep, my stomach's strained as well. I think its time for me to watch my eatting habits, and no people, i dont do it on purpose. I eat a lot but i get hungry sometimes that i cant always get food while in class or at home. Im scared i already have ulcer or something with that note. I dont wanna get operated like one of my sisters was when she was at the same age as me. So as early as of now, i should eat more while complying on my hunger often and of course, I must wake up earlier than usual to be able to eat breakfast. I hope its not too late; i hope it hasnt done any major damage yet. :-
Pls. remember me when im in purgatory. (im not most likely to go to heaven or hell..in between's probably the right spot for me) If i stop blogging, then you know i already died or in the hospital asking for god to give me another chance to eat, live and whine. You can also send me flowers and cards for cheering up, or a group of perky cheerleaders for mockery. :-D Until then, i'll probably here, eatting fish shaped cheese crackers. My fortune cookie says:
You are one of those people who will suffer terribly. Bless your soul child. coughcoughkarmacoughcough. then with the weird numbers for lotto, gambling, i dunno: 08 10 21 31 36 44.
(I never understood what they're for)
Dying.
Keeki. P.S. Dont ask a computer generated car (?) if she's a bitch or not; she most likely doesnt know the answer. lol
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {11:44 PM}