|
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
No, im not turning into a monster yet but im getting there... its just three humongous pimples from my three day weekend, that might leave THREE scars in my unpleasant face if my mom doesn't buy me some Oxy acne treatment today (and i still have that wasted look in my face). lol I've been waking up rather late, going to school late, and looking later than ever. Why? well, lets say, im just like any teenager growing head by head in their face, trying to be cool going to school late, looking their worse everyday of the week. Triple hot hot hot. :-)

I actually have been pretty stressed out with my art class. I just found out that all this time, all this years of believing i have a talent, that i can pursue a career related to art, were all deceptions. I saw my past grades from my past artworks and i only got 2s &3s rather than 5s & 6s (2 is like the lowest grade you can get). AND, not even any good remarks to go along with that. They still have the "Needs alot of work", "Too light", "you did too much", blah blah blah blah blah whatthefreakinelse coming out of Mr. M's mouth. I'm less & less motivated everyday, im frustrated that my efforts didnt pay enough for me to start a better semester. His criticisms maybe right, that I, the person who have been taking art classes for almost 3 years now hasnt learned anything YET although just like everybody else (in that class), IM STILL A NOVICE. He didnt become an art mentor for nothing. He suppose to encourage my dying connection to art, not destroy it forever.

So, just like always, i thought of dropping that class. I wasnt suppose to have art...but he asked me first and foremost to take it during the AP program last year. I took it because it wasnt like everyday i got asked in for that. It was all a mistake, taking it, changing my 5th just to be able to take it, everything has been a mistake. My confidence towards my works are not there anymore. I think something happened all this years that nobody told me the truth about my artworks. People had been lying to me and instilling a big deception in my brain... Im just thankful the enlightenment happened soon enough to save me from having a bigger ego.

Im now deciding to drop art and seek another talent somewhere else. Cooking? yea, probably...


officially a frustrated artist,
keekee

P.S. My fish name is *drum rolls* keeko! <3


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {3:33 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007