|
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Didnt i just say im on hiatus my last entry? Sheeshus. what's wrong with me? lol well yea but i dont think i'll be deleting my myspace. people hardly use my contact adresses to talk to me bcuz its not "cool" so let them comment everyday kinda. :-D

anyway i have to give my art peeps their erasers back. ive been taking them one by one lol Im half-way done with my abstract self-portrait and hoping my art teacher would appreciate my effort this time... I didnt get to drive, unfortunately. Damn DMV hasnt given me my permit yet so i have to walk a mile to consult them tomorrow. Its not like my mom would willingly give me one, she'd been whining alot lately. Im just so sick of her constant nagging and whining about how she gets home and find dishes on the kitchen, bills, this that, AWWWGH. A lot of people think she's nice and all but try to actually live with the woman, and you'll see what im talking bout. Not good.

So yea thats it. i have to watch the half part of cast away cuz i didnt get to watch it yesterday. Oh and hopefully this week will be better. A goodnight sleep, and a good morning wake must do the trick. Goodnight.

Keeki.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {10:06 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007