|
Thursday, October 05, 2006

Oh my Fucking Ghad. Another enlightening night of self-video taken by my partner in crime cacaclyde. I notice i roll my eyes a lot..like seriously a lot. Man, im just too sorry for the people who thought i was rolling my eyes at them. Im not doing that, looking up is my way of thinking & def. no conceitedness, preppiness, or being girly intended. I dunno, i barely saw the video clyde took of me just this morning and man oh man, i not only roll my eyes like every seconds but also fucking tard looking--way way way hideous, my camera broke. :-\ and the funny thing is im just laughing about it. so funny-looking! i can be in a horror movie or something. (wow) And to think im just average looking and found out that im the worsiest looking person alive? very enlightening indeed. I will now try to make eye-contacts. *roll eyes* lol
what do you think? I dont want my relatives, friends, lying to me anymore. Im sick of them saying "your pretty" blah blah...I knew it all along!!!!!!!!!! shoot me, pls do, or suffer looking at my face... A HA! im pathetic am i? yea okay, i'll get back to my work now. im just thankful i found this sooner before i go on to being a flight attendant or model at a petite agency like what Juls said. gha.
My list of "im not's":
Im not artistic.
Im not smart.
Im not alluring.
Im just not anything.
the joy of growing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 dlkfaldhfasd;fhasdl;fjasdfl;asjdfl;asdfjasd.
-no more i say no more.
keeki.
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:41 PM}