|
Friday, October 06, 2006
Yay! Like the actual chonchi in human form came to visit us. She was late as usual so she wasnt able to see me at school in action. When i was already home, i got a call from her that she was already in front of my school. I headed back out, way tired, and gave her a suffocating hug afterwards. lol We planned on making fun of lovers at the movies although yvette tagged along and went to the mall decidingly made fun of the habitants there instead. :-)

I had me some of my weekly fattening (almost), Tommie's fries, yo & of course it wouldnt be complete without strawberry julius. (I should go to the mall more often...there are way too many hot guys i would regret of not drooling over if i dont..ha!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Yvette and chonchi giving me a :-D it turned out really good. I lurve the vibrant colors.)

After devouring fat-food we headed in to the new mall extension. We thought there was a third floor so we got upstairs only to find out parking spaces.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A shot of the window pane.

We went back where we were and just started walking our way through tar-jet baby! Here's a crappy video i took:




Did you see the guy who offered to do chonchi's hair? he's cute. stare closely. lol I wasnt shock when he me told he is of european decent. :-) hot. gha. So i was like starting to get bored watching him right? so i went to the DISCOVERY CHANNEL STORE. lol They have a store. :-3

Ooh and check it out, even shakespeare got his own slot:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



After failing to convince the cute kid eatting french fries nearby to capture his photo, i went back to the dude again who was still blabbing, and convincing my amigos to buy his product. He offered to give them another preview by using my hippie hair! (*blushes* lol) He managed to curl it once but couldnt straighten it afterwards. lol

And darn it! i didnt get to ride the merry-go-around because well, i was too big. (im only 5'2 man) So i captured the childhood moment instead:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

we managed to get to our destination Tar-jet! oh yeah!! and guess what i saw? A whole fuckin aisle of generic chocolate baggies. argh argh argh. I wanna buy some twix though i have this body issue right now... so not fair! *Just drool over my computer, hehe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Oh, "birds of the same feathers, flocks together"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The mall personnels got themselves some traffic enforcers. Try driving up to Owensmouth i think and you'll see crowds of cars lining up in the entrance. It was so fun watching the lady shout at them drivers. *evil laugh*


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {6:49 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007