|
Friday, November 24, 2006

My mom is once again, begging for me, and almost tried to bribe me just to go out, leave my hell hole for once during this thanksgiving break. I dont blame her because i understand where she's coming through with this weird quandary--when i stay at home, i'd light up our whole house, upstairs and downstairs (im afraid of the dark, STILL), listen to music in the computer and watch TV at the same time while i stay in the kitchen, experimenting with Pasta Italiano, completely wasting gas and electricity all-together if not almost, every night. Well, too bad, im not going anywhere this whole weekend because i've appropriately grounded myself for it; I actually need to work my ass out, catching up on school works, retouch 5 artworks, and well, the most important life-changing thing of 'em all, MY COLLEGE APPLICATIONS THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE BY THE 30TH (help?).

Its lame how i have to ground myself instead of my mom doing the parental job for me. The thing is, she doesnt believe in the grounding rules while she strongly agree in embarassing me, calling my teachers saying that their not supportive enough of my learning experience and the most notorious of all, trying to be friends with my friends (Ohmyghad!). So it is! I planned to stay in my room until i rot like a fruit figuring out how the hell i'm gonna finish all of my "late" works, read a whole book, and study for every classes on top of everything, within a very short amount of time. I just hate how the time keeps moving on faster than ever while I try to catch up my breath before i continue to do the work/s and go on. Where's the stop or easy button when i need it? ugh. (help?)

I guess i deserve to have this retarded weekend all planned out. I knew that my laziness would get me someday and that "someday" is actually this 4-days of break. If i wasnt lazy before, i wont have to sacrifice sleeping, hanging out with some potential long-lasting friends, and not doing anything even over schoolworks and I JUST DONT GET NOW, WHY I CHOSE LAZINESS ON TOP OF OTHER THINGS...i could of chosen rebel-ness, but laziness? I, stupid, indeed. Anyway, i hope that i finish everything i intended to do before sunday night or else i'll go ballistic and possibly end my unfair life forever. Or not. I'll merely live beneath a gloomy cloud of frustrations which will then justifies my growing-old-with-only-30-cats-to-keep-me-company nightmare. Thus, i must sit still, forget the outside world just this time and do the best i can do to break the karma given by my evil math teacher...I'LL PROVE THAT SKANK WRONG, or anyone who thinks imma fail life because im failing my senior year right now. Such great kindness youve shown me, I thankyoufluckinmuch.

Anyway, care to join me for an italian dinner? I manage to cook ribbon pasta and some phony alfredo sauce without the cheese a while ago and i must say, that i surprise myself everyday with my cooking, was not bad, not good, but believably italian-like. :-D

Here's my alfredo sauce recipe if you wanna know:
Butter
Heavy cream
minced garlic
chopped shrimps
dried parsley
soy milk (or any kind of milk)
salt & pepper (sugar)

Melt the butter. Add garlic then sauttee it until its golden brown. Afterwards, add the chopped shrimps until it turns pink-ish. Then the heavy cream. Stir. Add milk. Add dried parsley for aroma (its better if you have rosemary too). Then salt & pepper to taste. voila!

Oh god. I have to get my life back. LOL


Goodbye, farewell for now. I'll leave you silence and words unspoken, until i write again.
Keeki


P.S. have you notice my emoness and drama effects lately? Its due to lack of oxygen. ha-HA. right. How sad. I know what your gonna say, SUCK IT UP and so i will do just that for now but "things" will not end here. I still have many dog years ahead of me so either learn my cynical ways or go park in your corner and stay there. :-D I lust you all. (for my imaginary readers only)


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:43 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007