|
Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I feel like that night of my birthday when i thought I'm the least love kid in the world, regardless how lovin my friends were that day. I hate birthdays. I hate holidays. I hate feeling this. I say im okay but im still not. Would time heals me? I dont know. i feel so left out, i feel like packing my things again and beg my mom to send me home already... I thought i like it here but after 3 years of pretending that everything's just great, that i've already moved on with my life, that's when i WANT SOMEBODY, MY FAMILY, MY OLD FRIENDS, MY OLD ROOM, AND MY OWN "TIKI HOUSE" back. I'm a happy kid but i've been pretty much lonely for 3 days now. I dont like emo things, but just like the shallow happy kid that i am, i also cry easily. I WANNA GO HOME!!! I dont like it here, yea, everything's awesome, new room, new friends, new lifestyle but yet IM STILL LONELY. 2 years ago, i thought im not gonna be feeling nostalgic again...but LOOK! I'm wrong, i feel like that for so many times around, while the hot cocoa would not give me justice.
Keeki lies, keeki cries.
I dont think i deserve to be unhappy.
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:10 PM}