|
Friday, November 10, 2006

DO NOT EVER ASK ME TO TAKE A PASSPORT PICTURE OR ANY KIND OF MUG SHOT FOR APPLICATIONS any time of day because most likely, i'll throw a tantrum like a little kid and would give you my horrible pouty face with matching angsty attitude. I did just that at Kinko's just a while ago; i was pissed that when i look like elephant shit and smelled like charcoaled burger, that's when my WONDERFUL MOM ask if i could pose for a passport photo already--apparently she had been waiting for me to go to Kinko's and accomplish that but just like the typical keeki, i procrastinated until now WHICH was KARMATIC IN A WAY: i have my wasted face on, reddish right eye from crying this morning (dramatist much?) and my hair was all sticky and unruly in a mother-with-5-little-youngins-way. I told them i didnt wanna take any pictures tonight but they insisted it because oooh they have ALOT of work to do tomorrow and they wont have any time for their 'daughter', YEAH RIGHT! So now Im stuck with a grueling face wherever i go (wow im whining about the picture and not myself? lol); even marker could not fix it yet alone put heavy make up on the passport print--and so i think LET IT BE...and dont worry about being stuck with a shcimfugly face. Its not like you'll be traveling with me my sweet STRANGERS. :-P Anyway, when the Kinko dude asked if i wanted to see my picture, i resisted. I cant bear looking at some shitty face when i have enough of those everyday since 17 years ago.

We went to Joanne's fabric store after that because Mike, who i think is MY MOM'S BOYFRIEND ALL THIS TIME needed some knitting stuff for his business..eeer no he applied there, cheapass. While i needed some dose of crafty things myself, i went inside with him and Ohmycookie! It felt like i was in heaven; the store is pack with colorful fabrics,variety of beads, and ooooooh christmas decorations which of course I FREAKIN LOVE TO LOOK AND TOUCH (weird thing #54). I was gonna buy some strechable string for beads making but...fine, i had the money but i am a cheapass myself just like the rest of my family and yes i feel bad that i have that genes. :-P I wanted to buy everyfuckingthing they have lamely because they were colorful and CUTE but i ended up buying a pack of gum (wow that's artsy), a bar of hershey's cookies 'n' cream that i'm done eatting (soo good!! givers, anyone? lol), and those scrapbook stickers since they were too awesome and where am i gonna need them? YOU TELL ME. XD (weird thing#23: i have a tendency to buy cute things i dont need)

Oh some good news for those good news seekers out there: I am applying to Mission Burrito University. I need some cash on me so instead of asking my WONDERFUL MOM all the time for moolah, i think its time for me to start earning money to buy SCRAPBOOK STICKERS. LOL I know it seems kinda weird that some asian filipina thrash would want to work IN AN ALL-MEXICAN WORK PLACE but whatever, IM CLASSY THAT WAY, i LOVE americanized mexican food and what could be best but me working on some mexican fastfood place. Am i right, or am i right? :-P I know 2 people (asians) who applied at Taco Bell before and they werent as welcomed as they expected them that they would so i'm a little worried i'll be doing the "dirty" job for them mexicans. That would be ironic isnt it? Anyway, if not in MB, i could work in Sierra's who, for some reason, is owned by the same person. Because im just a desperate kid, here's an Ad i put together:

Do you need a dependable person to help you in any way? I might be able to help!
I can do shit, shit, and have i mention any kind of shitschimzel? Call me at 111-1111 hotshot!
Or pass by my corner. I'll be the one wearing the skankiest outfit, mmmkay? *OH a scary mask too*

If your looking for someone, I THINK IM THE ONE!

LMFAO.

On the other hand, you should listen to Fat Boy Slim. I'm like going gaga over his techno music right now. If you're the kind of person who likes to dance, then his music is what you should listen to. His songs ranges from Kung-fu fighting remix to Praise you. If you like it, tell me and i'll do a techno dance with you, agree?

On the one hand, if your down, if no one ever flatters you, you should visit this site: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~geoffo/humour/flattery.html

I tried it, it didnt help but yea, its pretty funny in a very low manner. lol And yes, I CARE ABOUT ALL OF YOU. aint that dandy? *hugs*


Slash.dot.dash.
Keeki

P.S. another guy said hi to me and ignored him, i was flucking scared. what the fluck? are they blind or what? Twisted perceptions. gha. this kind of things never fail to amuse me in a way. LIKE I DONT GET IT, you know? WHY of all anyone, me?

P.S.S. the picture was taken before my camera started going cuckoo on me.









Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:03 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007