|
Monday, November 06, 2006

I just couldnt keep my mouth shout. I just have to profess to karen that i, keeki, have been crushing on that Bibek dude since that halloween program in the PL. So i didnt actually crushed on him right away; it was only last week when i saw him with a pretty shade of blue long sleeve on and looking mmm mm finnneeee and he said hi to me! OMG. big deal. whoo. I fell in my face and fall in lust, as always. When i told karen, she looked at me like im some kind of freak crushing on another 11TH GRADER but cant help it, i dont find guys my own age attractive..so its either young guys or much much older guys. lol I only told her because i saw him walking past by us, like in a hurry or something...a dork probably that he wants to get to class earlier than Jose. :-P The words "I find Bibek cute" was already in my tounge then, ready to be release and when i said it, i said it fast. lol Anyway, our conversation went on until we went back to her locker to get another book. When we got to the 3oo building, Karen was insisting i have a crush on him...i was in denial of course when i said i dont that i only find him "fine". But then i went on being the joker that i am, telling her that i wanna "bang him badly" so loud, the whole building probably must have heard it. Anyway, when we got in front of Ms. Carlos' class, we were both surprise to see Mr. Bibek walking behind us and karen enticingly said hi to him. I did too but it came out more like "Uh hm h i" stammeringly. I dont think i sounded like human at all...more like alien or baby talk goo goo gaa gaa! :-P Thanked god, Karen lamely saved me from another big humiliation by saying "oh ignore my friend she ate too much candy today" with a matching sarcastic laugh.
*i think he's indonesian. or malaysian. he look so young. man. :-/

Homecoming pic#23: i looked like i was about to cry. hahahaha. Blame it to robin. she like hug me then swept me off my feet (im that light lol) then i was laughing so hard. lol
nighty.
keeki.
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:38 PM}