|
Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tom Cruise NEEDS LARGER SHOE SOLES. When i was watching them on the news the other day, I couldnt help but point out that Mr. Tom looks awfully short besides her "lawfully" wedded wife. Yes, yes, he has been short all this time but to think that marrying the ever gorgeous Katie Holmes would make him look taller, NOT EVEN A CHANCE SO. Well, i think im the only person who's bothered by his height...the damage is done, however, and of course, they already have my permission to make good genetic babies. Oh well, another celeb crush gotten married. Who's next? Brandon Routh? Then my bestfriend, then some other dude and poof i'll be living alone across the street with 30 cats to keep me company. Story of my life, indeed.

While i didnt do much yesterday, im still not feeling rested. I hate womanhood, i hate bleeding, and i hate myself when i feel like everyone in the house is trying to sabotage my weekend by annoying the shit out of me. I dont mind them asking me where in the world im going to but them trying to lighten up the mood by let say joking about things "Ooooh she got a hot date" "ooooh whos this guy?" is seemingly getting annoying...oh nope, wrong, TOTALLY, COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY ANNOYING since i cannot even remember. That's why most of the time, i just dont tell them where im going and who with because i just know, they'll make a big deal out of it like im getting married already. Oh baby.

Anyway, i got invited to some Tricia girl's birthday get together last night but because i didnt have any clean underwear besides those skimpy, skinny little ones, i got struck by a terrible cramp the whole day and still bleeding, I DIDNT GO. It would have been fun seeing all of David's crew on the left and Mia's on the right, probably a big arguement too but stupid course of nature would not let me watch how asians & blacks do it in one room...for once, man, just for once, i would like to see that but there's always a thing or two that will stop me from that entertaining scene. FYI, Mia is tricia's bestfriend who is David ex and both decided to invite their friends who, story of my life, have issues with one another. I still didnt get why Mia would invite David and why David would wanna go to his ex's friend birthday. Yet again, it would of been a trip having a food fight at Hometown Buffet. Oh darn well.

On some other current event, Manny Pacquio, some celebrated boxing champ back home won against that mexican contender whathisname. Wohoo!!! NOT. Story of my life. I'm not a boxing enthusiast and I THINK THAT SOME FILIPINOS ARE BEING UNREASONABLE BY TREATING HIM THE NEXT BIG-HERO. OH SURE, he fought for our country, there was blood clash involve and now must be vowed to his sovereignty...YEA FUCKIN RIGHT! One thing is for sure, his popularity will ease down in no time so enjoy it while you all can. Dont get me wrong, i dont hate him and on top of that i could careless about him but hearing that he'll probably run for president, he is taking over Philippines TV commercials and all that for a 'small-huge' boxing matches, its sardonic and absurd. Then again, what do i know? Im just a kid. pfft. Story of my life, indeed.

*Another pointless, bitterful post, I know. But bear with me for the time being. I'll get some insightful, cheesy stuff later on. Dont worry, i miss preaching as much as you do reading it. (right)

With all my lust.
Keeki


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {11:19 AM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007