|
Saturday, November 25, 2006

From the look of my latest Old Guitar Player artwork, I can now picture myself as the
next Ms. Picasso. I've sat in our living room for what seems to be 5 hours straight (i should totally be getting some kind of merit for it) and
very proud that i managed to imitate Picasso's style, the colors and even added an Uncle Sam's hat and a
"Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing an idiot" slogan in the guitar. I would take a picture but my 'wonderful' camera's still in its manufacturer and only be getting it back 8 or 9 days from now. I cant wait! I've suffered enough; there are times when i feel like taking a picture of something like some cute mannequin dude but i couldnt because well, my camera's nowhere to be found and i would cry and mope around all day because its like the biggest deal right now. LOL My camera is the love of my life, the cherry in my ice cream,
the creme in my brule, you get the idea, ITS THAT IMPORTANT (i miss that old fart). Without photography, art, creme brule gelato, my friends, this dude (there's a dude involve now? ha.right.stupid.guys), I'D DIE, LITERALLY. (oh and lets throw in there "family" as well)
On the other hand, I just want to let all of you know,
im changing my
friends, routine, attitude, myself MY LIFE. Im sick of it. I need to have more control over things than the environment control me.
My friends, well, i dont like any of 'em anymore, so i guess i need to find some new ones--useless pricks, i cant believe i've put up with their pushings, with their manipulations. Routine? Boring. I want an exciting one, unpredictable. Attitude? sickity sick sick, so shrink it is! Myself? Ugly, i could use a plastic surgery, bigger boobs wouldnt hurt. My life? chaotic in a way. So what do i have to do? CHANGE. Count on that. there'll be a new keeki the next year or
sooner, tomorrow or the next week, you never know....JA-NAY-NAY IS HITTING TOWN SOON.
Your ex-lover,
Keeki
PS. I talk bout myself too much then again, its my blog soooo DUH. you think im serious about changing? I think i am on some parts but i still love my lovers and i cant just change them and get or buy new friends from a mexican dollar store or something (i dont think friendship comes cheap now-a-days. i think there's manipulation involve, no?). *Photo is yet again stolen from deviantart. i love that site.
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:39 PM}