|
Friday, November 03, 2006

Because im sick and ready to gag any minute, I might as well blog out my thoughts and give you people a piece of my hollow mind. I HATE SHOPPING, you heard that right I HATE SHOPPING. Again, I HATE SHOPPING. I dont get why a lot of people thinks shopping is the bestest hobby they could do. I went "homecoming" shopping with my wonderful mom yesterday and decided last night that'll never do it again with her. Is she like forming a conspiracy so that later on, when i have THE MONEY, i wont have to go shopping all the time? It was fine looking for a cocktail dress but later on, she started bitching on me and pressuring me that i have to go look for shoes and a top in 30 minutes because she have work to do at home, right, like tearing bill letters? (what's the shredder for? DOAH!) Well, I might as well join the shop-til-you-fuckin-drop marathon for that matter. Shopping & oohwie fun never occur to me through out my life, sadly enough. I'm always undecided, takes too long to find something, and even get tired from all of the walking, and shopping with my family is always a bumbed out feeling. I'd rather shop for food than clothes; I at least could eat "food" while clothes, eeer, i like clothes but me shopping for some is a big NO-NO. I'm overwhelmed by clothes, in general; i feel like i have a time constraint that i need to have this kind of dress to this kind of shoes in an hour or less which most of you or not know that i loathe that: pressure.

Anyway, i'm happy with my purchases but because my mom bitched me about it ("what else do you need huh? *in a mean tone* i answered: "well i told you mom, i'll pay you back and its not like you could cut my body parts to sell it to people," defensely.) i now vowed to get a fuckin job, preferably in the library near my prince uncharming, and because i've heard from his royalty truly that they pay him 12$ per hour. I've got so much owed money to pay her, i dont even know if i could in my lifetime. That is that, she's not my mother, she's just a woman letting me inside her home until i can get a job, move out and pay all the fucking little things she've provided me. Besides, what kind of mother asks her daughter if she wanna drop out school? even babboons dont ask that.


when i thought everything's fine, that's when "everything" is not.
-keeki

photo credited from deviantart.com


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:46 AM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007