|
Friday, December 29, 2006

Ever wandered what's the deal between white men and asian women? Daved S. have and asked to help him figured out exactly what's the scene behind this trend that is already becoming an epidemic, causing a lot of asian guys and white girls go hoolabalooh on such interracial couples. Be very afraid, and if necessary go hide in the woods if you're into one of these relationships. A lot of said non white men and asian women are out to get you: why you're taking their women and vice versa. It is a very amazon-like world out there, its a survival of the fittest and if you manage to picture it like i do, different races are actually fighting for their territorial grounds...cat fights, grouches, hair-pulling...until it'd end into some nasty bloodshed and everyone dies, besides me OF COURSE. LOL

I've seen a whole lot different side to this trend in search for an answer the whole day. No, I didnt flew to San Francisco and joined the UC berkeley Asian-american studies, nor did I stay online overnight, searching all of the forums with numerous of such topics--that'd be somehow suicidal and unbearable but anyway, as i pictured it to be, evolved a whole discussions of "big fat gross white dudes" to "why cant i get a white girlfriend?" between racists, the defenders, and of the underdogs. Some say these whoamen(!) go for the geek-ish, balding white 60 year old men for their Lambourghini (i saw one today o.o), basically race cars and heaps and heaps and probably heappppsss and more heappps of money (gold diggers, bastard). Others say because white men treats these asian whoamen(!) with a whole other "better" respect than asian men do, and while having self-esteem issues, pampered them a lot more. As any discussions, many have disagreed whether these women only go for the money or that white men actually respect them better. Of course, its not always 30 yr old asian woman-60 or older white man kind of thing; there's also the latest generation who goes hooking up with the hunky, white males which worsely stirred up young asian guys mentality today.

I agree to the lady defenders (who are in a white-asian relationship, mind you) that it is not about what kind of race these men are but whether or not you loved or have fallen in loved to this person. I dunno where i stand, do i hate white men for thinking sexually, stereotype stuff with my own continental race or the ladies who've given these men enough reasons to get stuck to the "they're good in bed, likes bigger you know what, porn stars" mentality? Oh fucking shet, of all the views i've read today, i dont even know what my point is anymore. I now hate 2 or more things however-- asian women who think they're the shit just because they have these fuckin white dudes beside 'em and white males thinking they could use these women for their china doll fantasies. Yea yea, everyone's not like ("I like asians because they're banging"), some will even say "there's no reason at all but i happen to fell in love with her" which like i've said, makes it a little harder for me to bash and stereotype everyone and anyone who is possibly in relation to such trend.

Im no hypocrite on top of other things and I accept the fact that i'm going gaga over Heath Ledger right now and this dude from a Target poster. :-P But if i have to answer the big question myself without going through some loco fuss, I'd say, asian dudes dont really find a lot of asian girls attractive, choosey perhaps, just like the asian women in which they stereotype, and bash badly for choosing some baldy over 'em.

Anyway, whatever the fucking DEAL is, i'll find it. I always do. :-P


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {9:22 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007