|
Monday, December 18, 2006
I saw a world hunger ad a while ago on TV and i cant fail to point out Michael Jackson's disappearance--WHERE IS HE WHEN ALL OF THESE KIDS FROM AFRICA NEEDS HIM? Oh sure, he is not the typical "father thereso" but dont you think it's only unfair that these kids are being abandoned by him? Instead of sexually abusing kids, why not he, as the "kid lover" that he claims to be, help these hungry, dying kids and make them happy this Christmas? He got the money, he even got the Neverland ranch complete with disney-like rides, he'll make many kids from 3rd world countries happy for sure; unfortunately, he is nowhere to be found, not even in tabloids or anything, he just decided to disappear and be the selfish man that he is, only thinking of his enjoyment and never for the kids. Damn pervert! Tell him the Social Services needs him to make up for the years he abusedly use many kids for his sexual pleasures to volunteer in Africa if you ever see him, kk? Thanks.

Hey! If i am the richest tard on earth, I'll definitely go there and help them myself but nooo, I cant even afford gum much alone help them financially. I barely found out i live a very poor-stricken life, worse than any of you who's reading this right now, mind you not. I dunno what happen but i cant afford gelato anymore, gum, a car, basically sustain myself with the basic "wants". While i went for a job interview last Sunday afternoon, the friggin dude didnt even show up for it so what am i to do? My hopeful attitude is crushed for the moment. The slacker that i am now, I don't think I'll ever be rich much less help stop poverty and world hunger. If you know anyone who is preferably rich and is either a young looking doctor or a med student, pls. tell him to call me! I'm desperate; i might need to do some prostitute-call or something. I'm even thinking of putting up an ad in LAweekly; sure, i dont look the job but heck, a lot of beaners will go for me for sure. HA-ha. Here's what im thinking of putting:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You'd hit it, RIGHT? *see the emphasize on "right"?

-------------------------
Anyway, while i was going through some boxes i have, coated with thick dust under my bed, I saw some of the cards my friends gave me for my birthday. (have i talked about my birthday yet? LOL) As i was reading 'em, smiling then and now, i've read one that made me happy the most. Okay, it wasnt like, i didnt manage to read it that night but I did although truth be told, i was a little excited for the other gift my friend have wrapped, all-together neglected the card. But as i was reading the short message now, i wish, i thoroughly have red the card the night of my birthday. It was meant for that day and I regret myself to be the ever-materialistic bitch that i've always been. Besides being materialistic, i also tend to put aside sweet little messages and only read 'em when i'm feeling shit and ready to throw up. It works like a bar of pick-me-up chocolate, believe me. So, you know who you are, and I'M SORRY for not completely reading it then. <3

P.S. Oh screw it, lemme go for the "Yes i am rich with wonderful friends and loving family" to catch me when i fall. (that's a song, right?) haha. Ghad, i make myself seem like the worst person you'll ever meet, dont i? Well, I love my friends and my family but lets face it, in this world of fast evolving time & tramps, money is necessary. Even though i am richly blessed with "some" talent and my lovers, I cant really buy things, send myself to college nor help those poverty stricken places using any of 'em. Didnt you know? Everything now has been really expensive. ;-P Ay, shallow kee.

P.P.S. Im 17 and 3 months old today! weee! LOL


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {7:02 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007