|
Friday, December 01, 2006
I promise, i didnt jinx his chances--maybe i wanted him to hang out more with me but i definitely got his back 101% most of the time. All of the jokes about how i should sabotage his chances of getting pick for the CAD team were pretty much uncool, bad "jokes" coming from a selfish bitch like me. When i saw his weary face after school, i know there was something wrong: its either he was not going to Griffith Park with us or he didnt get pick out. It was the latter and i feel for him...I understand that getting rejected from a certain subject your passionate about is hard--more so like getting hit by some heavy metal right in the face. And you know what i appreciate about it, he could cry in front of us, leenje and me. He was a real dude and whether he losed a sense of pride or not, he however, gained our sympathetic friendship and somehow respected his ability to show emotions for the crowd to see. I seldom see guys accept defeat and give in and Cl-de, was nothing but a real dude. *I high-five you, mi retarded. I guess youre stuck with me after school everyday now. :-P

Anyway, people are starting to tease us about being "lovebirds" because oooooh we pretty much hang out with each other A LOT that is, and wear the same shoes at times. Well, i wish i could say we are couples to please everybody but we're SO NOT. We're just close friends, soo close that making fun of one another is not a big deal anymore. Its wonderful what time can turn relationships into... We met each other last sept. 05, hanged out the summer like everyfookinday and still hanging out and voila! Friendship that could (pls. oh pls) absolutely last a lifetime. The thing that bothers me the most is that, i get jealous at times when he's with some other girlfriends of his...i dunno, i think im just being paranoid here but seems like everyone is trying to steal him from me. Cant blame them, after all, hes a great guy with some nice hair. :-P Though i hate the idea of me getting left behind when he get a real girlfriend in the future, i still think that our divine pact will last longer than any silly, high school-ish relationship out there.


kaka-nut,
ja-nay-nay.

P.S. Griffith park story will be told uhm.......next year? hahaha there were too many things to talk about and im too lazy to write a novel as of the moment.

*from deviantart.com


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {11:13 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007