|
Monday, December 04, 2006
Christmas is about telling people i love them and scaring the bajeegers out from everyone. Its called, Christhallomas.
I dont get it, why are we so scared of sentiments and corny feelings SO much? I mean yes, I LOVE YOU is a powerful word but without LOVE from every single one of us, we dont connect. Its funny how i've been telling all of my friends i love 'em and they all went "Oh my god, are you dying?" oh sure I AM...i wish i am because death put importance to life. It gave us the realization that life is actually too precious, too precious that you would be considered one sonofabitch to waste it. I've been wasting alot of time in hand and i think im running out of it in actuality to do some life changing component--I'll never get my opinions across if i dont stop my immaturity... YES! I think for my age, im a little immature, still blowing bubbles, still laughing over shallow things, still giving my parents cold shoulder most of the time...NO WONDER I'VE GOT THAT ONE FEELING, I NEED TO ACT NOW AND CHANGE MY IMMATURE LIFE.
I cant believe i've let myself slip out of maturity like this. My friend was right, she just turned 17 last wednesday and she told me that sure, she may have turned a year older but things are still the same--our brain mechanism hasnt grown up yet.
I should stop with my cynical, debatable, opinions and start being true for once...i've been truthful, i swear its just that, i think by 17, alot of people my own age, starts to think deeper and leave their cooties, childish goo goo ga ga opinions behind for old times sake memories later.
The question is, does me, saying "i love you" make me a little less immature? I dunno, but i've meant all of those sentimental flatterings only to prove another point that PEOPLE ARE FREAKISHLY SCARED OF "
CORN-y IN A COB" FEELINGS...they think that showing some kind of sweet feeling, crying, and saying maybe you know, "i love you too" back is some kind of weakness and maybe even defeat.
I should die soon. I dont wanna discover people anymore...and i should stop thinking too much. It kills--they both kills. Goodnight, lovers.
-Ms. vintagely sentimental fool.
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:35 PM}