|
Monday, December 25, 2006

For whatever secret reason i have, I am now a pretend Christmas enthusiast. By next year, i'll be wearing christmas sweaters and accessories, inflicting everyone my damnest contagious holiday spirit. Even i surprised myself I bid everyone in my house holiday greetings at midnight, called a couple of friends, woke one, made another running to answer the phone while I managed to be the cheeriest "grinch" anyone could ever meet. I havent done something like that for three years now; when i moved here few years ago, I've always thought nothing could beat yuletide in the Philippines. I promised i would stop caring for the Holidays and go with what we have although i've secretly wanted more than that until now... Screw huge family get-togethers! Sure, its fun mingling with distant relatives and their heartful, witty, sickening opinions of you ("You've turned into a fat turd, sweetie," Aunt Rose. "You keep sending me those cheap chocolates, aunty." Thankyouveryfookinmuch) but I got all what i needed here, a part of my family and more: awesome, forgiving friends, my fish, my bro, mom, and her boyfriend, what else could i ask for? Nothing.

Well, there's something i could ask...I could ask TBS to stop showing The Christmas Story over and over again, ABC family for those "getting-old" classic Christmas shows, or every channel stop the crazy Christmas thing which by the way is already pissing me off.

I'm surprise we got a lot of presents this year which doesnt make sense at all. There's only 4 people living in this household, my mom who hardly buys gifts for us kids, my bro who's better giver than my mom (I got something from him! I cant wait to open it. Im hoping its artsy-related.), Mr. Mike-o who is, well, acts like the next big santa but only worst, wants to get something in return, and me who STILL DOESNT HAVE A JOB to buy THESE PEOPLE gifts. I hate how I'll be remorseful all year round while these wonderful people i so-called family will be using such gifts against me, manipulating it to make me do things or to behave like a panting dog, asking for more steak (for this one, gifts). Oh, merry, joy, happy; the sole reason for Christmas--or not.

Because it's already christmas day, i wanna broadcast a wish i've always have: a simplistic life. (Not "yea right" im serious). I wish i will be able to live in a forrest someday and get in-tuned with my natured-chic spirit, getting eatten by bugs and taking dumps behind some big, bushy trees. Where am i going with this? I dunno but here's a very heartfelt animation from yahoo that demonstrates one's general journey through life...while in the end, it only says one thing, OUR LIFE IS OUR OWN CANVAS.




Have a Merry Christmas everyone! I hope no one is being a brat right now because OOOOH YOU DIDNT GET WHAT YOU WANT. Well you know what? There are alot of people out there who are not able to celebrate Christmas so if you dont like the tie your son got you, SUCK IT UP AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR ASS. :-D

Yours charmingly,
Ja-nay-nay.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {12:16 AM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007