|
Monday, December 11, 2006
Dear Obese Trespassing Altruist,

This year, I have been a very ritalin-addled little advertising tampon. I have almost cheated, and I have rarely helped my mom's "special-friend" with their pyramid schemes. And I always say thank you, which makes me seem like i care and so I deserve lots of age-inappropirate undies this year!

Please bring all this stuff for me and the people in my life: For my mommy, please bring a magical menopause offset. For my daddy, please bring a new Rogaine prescription. For my little-big brother, please bring him a rack of Maxim and playboy magazines. For my fish, please bring him a teddybear. Oh, and for my "pool boy", please bring some sexy, hot, leopard print thongs.

Now about me (its about darn time)!! Please bring me all of the Heath Ledger & Channing Tatum sexy videos, and front row tickets to BLack Eyed Peas... plus backstage passes so I can get coked up; if imma do it, why not with them, yea!? Oh, and please dont forget to bring my Lambhorgini Diablo VT 7.0. But if you can't, just remember that more than anything my OTA, what I really really want is just a lifetime supply of Swiss Chocolate: THE toblerone for a nasty excess jiggly-belly later!

Anyway, I hope you like the tofu meatloaf I left out for you.

Your rockin pal,
Ja-nay-nay

PS: Please say Hola to Pedro & Jose if you see them.

PPS: Oh yeah, and remember George B., Sadam, & K Fed? They have been really perverted cry-babies all year long and don't deserve any Christmas presents. So please dont forget to put AIDS & strawberry flavored condoms in their stockings. Kk, love ya, biatch. *Gives XO*


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {5:27 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007