|
Monday, December 04, 2006

Ugh. why is everybody having their Christmas lists already? And its not even just a christmas list--more like life list of materialistic things that would take Santa forever to sustain. This holiday is not about "i want everything inside my-christmas-stockings" holiday, its about giving and wanting beyond those lame ass objects there's no doubt it wouldnt even last your life time. Oh, dont get me wrong, i want certain things for christmas too but because its not my birthday, i seemingly live in a shanty, much less my family dont own a bank company, i'll settle in for happiness, world peace, and the consequential answer for world poverty. I wish that all of what your starting to wish for right now will be given to the less fortunate and hopefully make them less troubled than they are now. Oh sure, blame it on these people...they are the ones to blame for their own poor stricken fate although accusing them, making them feel a lot worser than they are now does not help them out of the problem.

Remember Thanksgiving day? I was most cynical we didnt have a normal thanksgiving dinner but instead of moping around my room, i went to help out in a "soup kitchen" near my place. I'm not being a braggart here, I instead is pointing my finger right in your direction, YOU SELFISH BRAT. hahaha, got ya. The experience wasnt that bad, more so, funner that it sounded like: serving crude & rude people, fun right? Muy Fun...i couldnt ask for a better holiday because after all the burns i got, I also got to work with the most laziest, hot valley boys from Cleveland. I got to exchanged 'erotic' looks with them, acted like i was better than everyone who volunteered by cutting lines in the food service section, and most important of all, made a lot of people happy with my wonderful smile plus cheerful greetings. I swear, i wasnt faking it; i've been volunteering so much that i've gotten use to smiling and pretty much practiced the jolly good ole inner alter ego that i've always have. You see this smile>> :-D that's how i am everyfookinday. pfft.

So if you think that helping out would not benefit you like the ones your helping, think again. You might find mr. right at the soup kitchen site, or get more than the things you wish for this year. No, im not asking for you to ask another favor back for your good deed. Im just saying that instead of being a bitter grinch, why not help (ie send me some mango fruit from the philippines, moolah, free shopping spree for moi LOL MAKE SOMEONE HAPPY, that simple) and you never know what you'll be getting back for it. After all, life is full of surprises and it always works out when you least expected "it".

This Christmas and always, lets show others and or the society that we still care... Make some little adjustments and get your cause across. Whatever it maybe, im sure it'll count for something. ;-)

Mindless Holiday,
Ja-nay-nay

P.S. picture is dun dun dun taken by moi! ;-)


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {3:31 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007