|
Thursday, January 04, 2007

America have fed me a lot of crap the past 3 years but more importantly let me discovered music, lots of it which made me not only a download maniac but a band-aid as well. My taste in music changed drastically from Britney Spears, "Im a barbie girl" crap, "Show me the meaning of being lonely" to let just say, classier taste. I've learned all of these new wave indie bands and still a big fan of the classic rock like The Beatles, The seeds, Yes, Tears for fears etc. Like i said, theres no such thing as knowing too many bands, too many songs--well for me there isnt. I just cant seem to get enough; i'm always trying to discover new bands and would not settle for the groups i know now. I dont usually go for what's popular because i'd rather critique a band by their music and not by how mainstream their essence are to the rest of the society. I cant say im deeply passionate about music (cheesy!). I'm more passionate about the collaboration of many instruments and the outcome of that, whether it be blues, rock & roll, indie whatever genre it maybe. I'm much fascinated with how great such experimentations could lead to songs like Smile by Damien Rice, or of that Strawberry Fields Forever by The Beatles. If i have the talent to compose my own, i'd do it. If i have the ability to give back to the music industry I'm corrupting, I'd do it. If i could sing and inspire others of my musical ability, I'd do it. But for now, i'd just listen and discover, until I know every band out there and have heard every songs there is letting all of it sink in beneath me.

Music is my anti-drug. It always been the one who could calm me down until im numb, putting me down into an enjoyable coma. I could sit here and listen to my favorite artist and not get bored while i cant even sit still and do some of my works without incorporating music on the background. That's how powerful "music" is hitting me right now. can there be a music aphrodisiac after all? I meant can music be that powerful to leave people inspired, dreamy, cheesy?

your cheesy patooty,
Keekee

Dreamer creamer:
I wonder, why do i even write when not one reads what i have to say? I dunno. I like writing. I'll have my own readers someday, they'll like my inputs and i'll be gloating on the back. I'll have my time and that is 10 years from now. Have i told you i like cooking and writing better than art? Nah, i LOVE all of 'em, the music, arts, food, and writing. Very ghetto classy! haha.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:25 PM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007