|
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Would my dream/s be considered nightmares? im serious. it was like, i fall asleep around 7 maybe and barely woke up today with a horrible headache and homeworks left unfinish. I might have heard my mom talking about why i rarely talk to her, and on top of that, i dreamed of asians jumping on waterfalls, whoring white guys/girls, and it was all so dramatic in a spanish novela kind of way. O.O Oh and lets not forget my dream about my family and 'em not getting along, oooh, story of my life, literally. My dreams were as random as i am. Ugh. I think too much. I'll never gonna go to sleep that early again. 9 hours of sleep is not me. maybe 5 or 6, but nothing longer than that. I either get weird dreams about people that dont concern me or I'll be weirded out and dont remember anything the next morning. What's my name?

Anyway, i really dont have to properly say goodbye to this blog and to anyone really. Its better like this...like this i mean not writing for soo long, 6 days? Wow. I've never thought i could do that but now that i have, i might do it even longer, say a month? 2 weeks? I hate this shitty blog. Nobody reads it, WHO THE HECK CARES. But i might still write for kicks, not for anyone, just for kicks... what the heck is "kicks"? You urbandictionary it. ha.

I'll write again maybe tonight if i dont fall sleep early. I was just really tired yesterday. we were distributing boxes for my greenies club. Recycle this, that, its all about the environment now.

Im out. still have homeworks. AAAAAAAh.


Blast that stereo, LOUD! {4:22 AM}


Who? Me?
I eat art, bitchy, and tomato omelet for breakfast. I do have a heart of gold even with my "I say it how it is" attitude. I'm above anything else, crazy: dramatist at times, witty funny and I am every personalities put together. I don't think I am stupid just because it takes me longer to figure or do things. In my free time, I tend to dance in my undies until i fall asleep half-naked. Other than those mentioned, there is nothing more special about me. If there is, it is yet undiscovered. So i came upon a goal: self-discovery or bust, babe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forever Love.
&hearts music
&hearts art
&hearts writing
&hearts cooking
&hearts photography
&hearts food
&hearts cheese monkeys
&hearts coffee
&hearts hot hot heat
&hearts sunshine
&hearts interiors
&hearts books
&hearts pickle relish
&hearts cinnapretzel
&hearts floors
etc &hearts &hearts &hearts

Detours Ahead.

Alan:Blasted Brains, Coy
Anne:Dysfunctionism.
Arnel:Lover Boy.
Aaron:Strange guy.
Avy:Anguished.
Bam:thegreat.
Catherine:Rawrness.
Carl:Tuesdays.
Dane:Oxymoron.
DC:Alter-ego.
Dhea:Mixed Emotions.
Dotep:Memory.
Elmo:Big bird!
Francess:Spunkified.
Gerome:Basketbolista.
Giselle:Soccer-ism.
Gracie:Pretty.
Henzel:Flyaway.
IT2M
Ituloy angSulong.
Jasmin:rockin.
Jham:summer.
LA:Artworks.
maryjuana:Life.
Mark:makeenetics.
Mark:Secrets.
Miselle:unpromiscuous.
Mishi: Korean jive
Pam:Vanity.
Reyn:Orange world.
Rina:peace&love
Tala:Sarcasm.
Teen Council default.
Tina:life's abundant.
UtakGago:writing genius
Xyla:nurcessist.

Chatterbooth.

Master creator.

designer | kathleen(:
image&brushes | su-e
host | imageshack

Last...

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007