|
Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Unfortunately for me, I still havent died or have commited suicide to fulfill my long dream to be in every US tabloids. More unfortunate perhaps that I'd be eatting leftover fettucine alfredo, while taking very long showers afterwards, then dancing naked to "The boogie that beat" later the rest of the year. Seriously man, whoever thought whatever you do in New Year's Day is what you'll gonna do the rest of the year is some big dumbass who is just bored out of his or her mind trying to REALLY scare every hard-core believers (of superstitions) out there. If that is so the case then i must be some lucky bastard with only sensual dancing on her mind. Really, ITS NOT MAKING SENSE TO ME. Well, a lot of things dont, but this one is just leaving me a lot dumbfounded like im not already dumb enough. Why I must suffer soo much?
Speaking of suffering, after two long hair evaluations yesterday and the day before that, i've decided to never cut my hair again. When i said my pretty long hair got chopped off really bad, i wasnt close to kidding. Well i thought i would kid around about it but when i looked closely, its fiuking ugly and war-provoking, even my fellow hippies cannot hold me back on going to hair war. Screw hairpeace! Screw john lennon and yoko ono's hair! My hair is screwed so everyone must be damned as well. You kidding!? I was in-love with my hair, everyone even "loved" it but now that I have a shorter choppy layered, uneven hair with nasty bangs, I think imma wait til "Dooms Day" for me to come out of my room. Maybe then, when people are too occupied in saving themselves, they wont notice and judge me. It will be much longer, yes, but for now, I'll try to keep it for myself and not let anyone see me in person. Sure, i'll crave some gelato, window shopping,
lovely-stupid guys hitting on me on the streets (creepy), but damn, I'm much embarass and uglified to leave my room much alone parade myself for everyone's local entertainment.
To anyone who wants some good, honest, bitter, opinion,
I say never go to an Asian Salon with only ladies on their 50s giving heads...eer i mean haircuts. Either they didnt pay attention in Beauty School, they're too old to remember if they've done the other side of your hair, or that they cant damn well see what they're cutting. Awww yea sweetie, i know, im very rude and unlady like but seriously,
DONT MESS WITH MY HAIR OR YOU'LL GET A PIECE OF MY SWEET-OLE SHALLOW MIND, thankyouverymuch.
My hair looked fine after the long cutting procession but when i looked at it closely over and over again until i was obsessed with it, I am pissed i now look retarded enough to get bullied at school. I'VE LEARNED MY LESSON; i learned not to think of a new haircut as "change". I'll let it pass now although i'm greatly fussing about it; the next time i feel like i wanna cut my hair again, I'll resist...adfkasldgfjasldfa.
Too bad I dont trust no more asian women to cut my hair. I must have distracted her greatly, was too friendly to her or that she somehow hated me and decided to make me uglier instead. What's good? Men and their Porno to be discuss 23456 minutes from now oh and the movie Almost Famous.
The loving memenist and feminist,
kee
P.S. the picture was before i realized i look retarded
P.P.S. Do cows fart?
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {12:49 PM}