|
Friday, January 26, 2007
As i mentioned before, I hate online codings. If it doesnt give me nosebleed, just another hell-hole dose of headaches and long nail-biting frenzies. Why must i suffer so much with this crap? Why do i even bother changing the fookin layout? Well, uuuh, hmmm, eeeer, I got no life!? No, it is more like "I didnt wanna do art for the moment or study for the finals so i decided to go through the long process of figuring out where things go where" and lemme tell you, it was the most grueling thing i've done this week besides the fact that I also had to go through the same horrible ordeal convincing Cl-de to go with me in Santa Monica supposedly by tomorrow.
Santa Monica or Downtown my arse!! pfft. Because none of my friends got the balls to accompany me while they bombarded me with emotional appeals (you'll get this, that, STDs rape cases, pass your classes etc), I decided to post pone everything after the finals. I'm not really a "give-up" person but if people are reasonable enough for me to consider what they're saying, i'll back down and seek for some alternatives somewhere else. Just this book I've recently read, it is making me
in over my head... Suddenly, i didnt wanna be so safe anymore. I suddenly wanna be just like ALex Supertramp and hitchhike to Alaska. And just like it, i suddenly feel like deliberately speeding through things.
Speaking of speeding, time has been passing rather quick. It feels like i was only fussing about college applications yesterday but as National Reply Day is fast-approaching, my chances of getting anywhere is slimming as well. I already gave up, i accepted that i didnt get in anywhere although now that i still have 2 more colleges to look forward to, i'm more jittered than anyone else. What if they'd ran out of those college special paper and would not even give me any rejection letter? Wouldnt it suck that everyone else get either the acceptance or rejection letter while i didnt even get anything? I think its better for me not to look forward to it. I'll try to forget i ever applied to those schools and when they send me something, i'll just pretend I didnt know anything about it. Ridiculous but it might work.
I got tag! I now give you 5 secrets:
1.
I sneak out almost every time i have to go somewhere. I rarely say anything to my mom or bro when i go out. It may sound disrespectful yet it always works out for me. I hate answering their nagging questions; i'd rather be scolded by my actions than go through horrible questions of where im going, who with, what im gonna do etc.
2.
I happen to be the "black" sheep of my family. I havent done anything major YET but my family consider me to be the most delinquent daughter. Let just say, i used to cry just to get what i want and I usually voice out my opinion more than any asian child. I'm not afraid to talk back but its not like i dont feel aweful afterwards.
3.
I am not as innocent as i may look like. Just like everyone, i have my sensual, perverted, horndogs! side/s.haha you didnt have to know that, did you?
4.
I've cheated on my essays during my 10th grade year. We werent suppose to take any of 'em outside of class but i'd remember the topic and easily wrote 'em at home. When i went back to school the next day, i would ask my teacher if she could lemme finish it; she'd say yes and trust me while i'd be copying the typed one in a regular sheet of paper. As for my mom's signiture, well, dear, that's another story. *bats eyelashes* I'm not a cheater, im just practical and wise.
5. He's right, i
just want him for myself. Selfish, much? oh yeah.
P.S.i apologize for accidentally deleting all of your comments. I didnt manage to put the codes back so i went to Haloscan instead and got me one of those thingiemajigs. I swear, i'd miss it especially Bam's. She did say something interesting regarding my Barbie post and now, i wont be able to read it.
P.P.S.
im sick!!!! blooooooh.
Blast that stereo, LOUD! {8:57 PM}